Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two go in and one comes out (Operation body swap)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I'll be firing the ol girl up today since I didn't slack on finishing some of the other stuff up lastnight

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Well it started but won't stay running unless I give it some gas.. I'm gonna go screw with it and see what the deal is. Oh and the turbo sounds nasty nasty

Comment

So it won't stay running and when it does its rough as hell.. I'm starting to think something is wrong with the 460cc injectors

Comment

fuel pressure regulator? fuel pump? fuel injectors?

Comment

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
            fuel pressure regulator? fuel pump? fuel injectors?
            Originally posted by jinx View Post
            So it won't stay running and when it does its rough as hell.. I'm starting to think something is wrong with the 460cc injectors
            Gotta wait for the fuel pressure to go down before I pull the injectors.
            Last edited by jinx; 07-11-2010, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Whats your wideband reading? Also do you have the air flow meter opened? try to adjust it to get it to idle.
              Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
              "Who Dey"

Comment

Yep, somethings wrong with the 460s that I had rebuilt.. I popped in the gtx injectors and bam! purring like a kitten. I'm pissed about the injectors.

Comment

^ that sucks! Get a set of 550cc instead

Comment

well isn't that ****ty. are the gtx injectors gonna be able to let the turbo open up or just barely?
                    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                    VF10 powered!
                    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

hey at least you tracked down the issue man lol, sucks to hear it was the injectors tho! you should still be able to push 8-10psi out of the gtx injectors...especially if you're running the n/a fpr, it'll run them at 360cc or damn well close.

taken her for a test drive yet? or still more work to be done?
                      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Yep, just went up to the gas station to get gas with it. Couple people were confused and starring because I only had the downpipe on for exhaust, lmao!! I didn't pop the wastegate yet, since I haven't even bought the UJ pipe to fab one up. I did hit 11-12ish psi before letting off with no problems or hesitations. I need to get the rest of my exhaust up so I can hook the wideband up. I guess I'm gonna have to start looking for another set of injectors GODDAMNIT I WANNA DO BAD THINGS WITH IT!!!!!!! Nice hearing it up and running again....

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                          hey at least you tracked down the issue man lol, sucks to hear it was the injectors tho! you should still be able to push 8-10psi out of the gtx injectors...especially if you're running the n/a fpr, it'll run them at 360cc or damn well close.

taken her for a test drive yet? or still more work to be done?
                          I've always ran the n/a fpr with the gtx injectors

Comment

:D this makes me happy. I can't wait to see this monster.
                            -Steve

VF10 powered!
                            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                              :D this makes me happy. I can't wait to see this monster.
                              Bad injectors makes me sad

Comment

yes, but the fact that it's running makes me happy. Now you need to get the exhaust hooked up, safc, and some 460's and youll be good. whats the color of the 460cc injectors? I might be able to get a set for you.
                                -Steve

VF10 powered!
                                262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                                13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Working...
                                X