Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two go in and one comes out (Operation body swap)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are from a 89-91 Mazda Rx-7 / Part number - Denso 195500-2010. Let me know if you can actually get a hold of some.. UPnP list's an rx-7 but I can bet the injectors are gone like usual.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

turbo or non turbo? what color are the top's?
      -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
      VF10 powered!
      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Non turbo, red tops, same round plugs as the BP injectors. The part number is on the sides of the tops.

Comment

Rusty has a set ill call him
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I thought it was cramped in the engine bay before.. Here's a dirty photo of the naughty one.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
              I thought it was cramped in the engine bay before.. Here's a dirty photo of the naughty one.

IF thats dirty then i want mine to be super dirty like yours...lol
              Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
              "Who Dey"

Comment

mmmmm booost
                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

I'm about to take it out for a lil trip and see how it goes. Probably work on hanging the rest of the exhaust tomorrow if I get the time to do so.

Comment

Well.... I couldn't help myself and decided to crack ewg on the way to the parts store to grab some vac hose 1 bar on this turbo np as long as I was on it through the gears, although I did get some cut when I did a pull in 4th from 40mph. I'll have to fine tune the ebc now since it's still set for the old setup.. gotta love the smoothness of external gates.

Comment

Originally I said I'd probably be slightly disappointed with the t3 vs vj20, but I honestly don't miss the vj20 at all now. So far imho this setup is far more responsive. Those of you hanging on to the vj20's, do yourself a favor and get rid of it for an upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                        Well.... I couldn't help myself and decided to crack ewg on the way to the parts store to grab some vac hose 1 bar on this turbo np as long as I was on it through the gears, although I did get some cut when I did a pull in 4th from 40mph. I'll have to fine tune the ebc now since it's still set for the old setup.. gotta love the smoothness of external gates.
                        So you did 14 psi on the gtx injectors? Also when it cut was it a load that made it cut or did you boost more than 1 bar that made it cut?
                        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                        "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
                          So you did 14 psi on the gtx injectors? Also when it cut was it a load that made it cut or did you boost more than 1 bar that made it cut?
                          Yep, and the ebc is to blame for the cut as it was trying to jump the boost higher too quickly. Once I get the wastegate dump fabbed, I'm gonna go for a long trip down the highway to tune the ebc.

Comment

knew youd like it....... do explain tho why you say its far more responsive
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                              knew youd like it....... do explain tho why you say its far more responsive
                              I will when I do more driving and actually get it moving without stop and go city traffic.. I'm going to try and get my exhaust all hung up today depending on how the weather is and I'm hoping to have the UJ pipe show up before the weekend so I can fab the dump tube for the wastgate. If that works out in my favor, I'll take a lil trip down to shawns or a long trip up to stevens with it for some fun.

Comment

awesome man!!! glad you're happy with the setup! i bet the ewg dump sounds crazy nasty at WOT haha, i'd love to hear it!
                                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                                X