Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Daily Driver 1993 Protege GT ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's a clean looking ride ! what happend to the original wheel's ? they look good on the car and it made it look brand new !

Comment

Rico ... Thanks for the comment .

As for the wheels ...I still have the original 14" mazda GT wheels . I have studded snow tires mounted on them for winter .

Comment

soooo clean, looks awesome man! Did you find any differences after you installed the front strut bar?
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Yes I have found the front end to be much more solid. Definetly a step above the OEM strut bar in stiffness and performance.

The New strut bar is very stiff and very tight to install had to do a little filing and a certian series of steps to bolt it on .

Comment

glad you kept the original wheels those are so hard to come by ! dont let them go , i have been looking for a set of those for a bit now and no luck !

again that's a clean car and like some one said specially been black , that's money in the Bank !

Comment

How badly do you want those GT wheels ??

Comment

i do want them bad !

Comment

did you get my PM ?

Comment

PM me and we can talk about the wheels and strut bar etc ....

Comment

I did !

Comment

Nice and Clean!

Comment

Hello !

Comment

Wow. Immaculate I bet you could eat off that floor

Comment

Well..its time for me to part with the daily driver.

And NO !! don't ask if I am parting it out !! I am not !

Here it is in its current configuration. Will be making a formal for sale thread shortly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	351.7 KB
ID:	1238601

Size:	379.1 KB
ID:	1238602

Size:	356.3 KB
ID:	1238603

Size:	359.4 KB
ID:	1238604
                              Just have to many cars now.. Have thin the collection .

Comment

Any thoughts from anyone on what its worth ?

Garage Kept, body is rust free, 241,000Kms on it .

Interior is mint ( with exception of drivers seat bolster has typical wear , foam and cloth worn )

All power options working perfect, Power windows, mirrors, sun roof....

Lowered on Tokico HP blues with H&R springs, newer Energy Suspension end links.

MX3 15" 5 spoke wheels, Kuhmo tires ( older , but still have life in them )

Piaa Driving lights , JDM front conversion , turn signals , headlights and grill

S.S. Stainless steel twin tipped muffler.

Was thinking listing high to see what shakes out... dont have to sell it right away .

Would like to see it go to a club members garage .. anybody interested ??

Comment

Working...
                                X