Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
    your speedometer doesnt work
    Hey whats going on man. I never heard back from you. I dont have a speedo cable. I cant seem to find a pro lx in a junkyard for the life of me, lol.

Comment

theres a navy blue one at the lynnwood yard, yo.
      also, i may have an extra cable.
      loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
      73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah I've been around. Still have that garnish too hah

NW MAZDAS

Comment

^you have a pm waiting.^
          lawlz.
          loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
          73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
          sigpic

Comment

Nice video. I know its very annoying to drive with out a functional speedometer. I want your steering wheel!!
            Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
            99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
            01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

oh ya, and Chris now has his seatbelt coversion in the mail (my $$ finally came in dude!!)
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Har. I've got a spare speedo cable I think...
                '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

sounds great man!
                  DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
                    Yeah I've been around. Still have that garnish too hah
                    I Pm'd you. I'll Have to resend it. I think my mail box is messed up. Nobody seems to be getting messages I send.

Originally posted by wgnths View Post
                    Nice video. I know its very annoying to drive with out a functional speedometer. I want your steering wheel!!
                    Yeah Its annoying. I knew the gear ratios in the f series. I havent had a speedo cable since the g series swap.

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                    oh ya, and Chris now has his seatbelt coversion in the mail (my $$ finally came in dude!!)
                    Woot. Hell yeah are you ordering that trubendz exhaust?

Originally posted by jay View Post
                    Har. I've got a spare speedo cable I think...
                    I'll call you later today. You gonna be home?

Originally posted by 92dx View Post
                    sounds great man!
                    Thanks! I need to make a driveby vid so I can hear the exhaust. I'll probably do that today.

Comment

Here is an exhaust vid. The road im on is slippery as hell so its hard to keep traction. But atleast you have an idea of what the exhaust sounds like. Its the old na exhaust. 2 1/4 piping catback with an nrg muffler. I will be going 3 inch turbo back if I can get antonio to make me a downpipe.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Dude with the tires spinning, sounds like your ripping thru the gears like no tomorrow haha. nice.
                        Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                        99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                        01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Good ol washington lol. Next vid I will hopefully have the new clutch in and will be on dry pavement.

Comment

the 1st vid seemed like the clutch was slipping a bit.... but looking good none the less

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                            MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Originally posted by CaymenEGT91 View Post
                              the 1st vid seemed like the clutch was slipping a bit.... but looking good none the less
                              Thanks! Im happy with it so far. Yeah, Its a new na bp clutch that slips as soon as it starts to boost. I thought it might be ok because I heard that some people dont have it slip until 5th gear is loaded. But this clutch slips everywhere very frustrating. I have a spec 3 and a fidanza flywheel waiting to go in. I just need a friction plate for the fly and rear main seal.

Comment

I ran an Exedy Stage 1 for KL on my BP-T with 200whp 222wtq it would only slip in 5th like you said or in high load, mid range rpm situations... it got rather annoying lol

Im running a Spec 3+ with an ACT Pressure plate.. are you using a regular 3 or a 3+?

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                                MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Working...
                                X