Gambit's 93dx build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92dx View Post
    you two need to get up some vids already! im dying to see these new swaps a runnin'!
    I was going to the other day but the camera was dead. And now its got to go back up on stands. But it wasnt driveable with the clutch like it was. It will be back soon though with a spec 3 clutch, hybrid vf10 adapted to the gtr manifold and megasquirt. So look forward to some pics!!

Comment

So apparently autometer part number 22674 works for our cars. Hmmm intresting. I might have to order one and see. Its a dual pillar pod.

Comment

might fit differently when you get the manual pillar plastics in there, they're about 1/2 as bulky as the power ones.
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Well I haven't updated for a while. Today I put in a new clutch master, slave and put on a cs braided line. Wow what a difference it made. I also fixed my battery tray and finished some wiring. I need to go get my soldering iron from my dads so I can get the rest of the wiring done.

Comment

Car looks hot dood... Once its all one color your going to have one of the best lookin pro's on here.

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
            1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

Originally posted by The Pile View Post
              Car looks hot dood... Once its all one color your going to have one of the best lookin pro's on here.
              Thanks! Its taken a long time to get it this far. I have a few more pieces to collect before it heads in for paint but it won't be long. Its going to get painted either the scion tc dark grey or the mazda6 grey. And the rims are getting replaced by some 5zigen 17's.

Comment

So, are you going to drive it to the meet this Saturday?
                Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                  So, are you going to drive it to the meet this Saturday?
                  I'd like to but It depends on if I can get the new clutch in and get the front mount set up. I need an outlet pipe for the vj20 and then it will be good to go.

So you will be there?? Driving the protege I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit686 View Post
                    I'd like to but It depends on if I can get the new clutch in and get the front mount set up. I need an outlet pipe for the vj20 and then it will be good to go.

So you will be there?? Driving the protege I hope.
                    I'm gonna try my hardest to be there. Probably drive there and back on the same day, so I might not be there on saturday until late morning/early afternoon. I will be driving the wagon. Suspension isn't here yet, and my alignment is not the greatest. I'd rather not eat through $550 worth of new tires for one meet, so the protege will sit this one out. After the new suspension is in, I'm game. Also, I'll look around the shop, but I think I might have the pipe you need. The pipe that bolts to the outlet of the vj20, right?
                    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                      I'm gonna try my hardest to be there. Probably drive there and back on the same day, so I might not be there on saturday until late morning/early afternoon. I will be driving the wagon. Suspension isn't here yet, and my alignment is not the greatest. I'd rather not eat through $550 worth of new tires for one meet, so the protege will sit this one out. After the new suspension is in, I'm game. Also, I'll look around the shop, but I think I might have the pipe you need. The pipe that bolts to the outlet of the vj20, right?
                      Yeah thats the one. I need to get ahold of jay and see if im riding with him or taking the toyota.

Comment

Ok, here is what Im gonna do for my guages. The thing on the right side will be my switch for the turbosmart boost controller. I decided on this location because I am going to be using a dvd player in the mx3 console and I didnt like having the guages on the steering column. It should look good.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is not my car I just used it as a referrence.

Comment

The first video of the car.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I'll get a better one tomorow with my camera. This one was done with a droid.

Comment

your speedometer doesnt work

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Working...
                                X