• Show
Clear All

Go for a walbro in line fuel pump
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I'm leaning more towards an in-car tank, purely cause it'll be used as a track car (not just a DD)

Comment

ive got a walboro 255 fuel pump from my old turbo conversion with all fixtures and fittings if your after 1.

Comment

or you can try using the mazda 323F 1.8 gti tank and fuel lines.

Originally posted by karlj View Post
          Been thinking what I can do about fuel delivery for the v6(once it's fitted) seeing as at the moment I have a carb and I believe a mechanical out of tank fuel pump.

Does anyone think using a toyota/lexus (in car) tank is a good idea or should I just try using a mx3 (under car) tank

I'm looking for ideas where I don't need to worry about swirl pots, inline pumps and what not

Comment

That's if I can find one, I'll bear you in mind for the fuel pump once I've made my mind up on what I want to do with the tank

Comment

familia_uk did you email those pictures?

Comment

try waxing the window trim to get the shine back, i did it to one if mines and it came out good, you might have to do it a couple of time though....
                323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

The drivers side is broken, the picture refers to us having to break in after I locked my keys in the car

Comment

Oooo my bad didn't notice what you were trying to do in the pic the first time I saw it lol
                    323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

Lol fair enough, took ages to work out the best way without major damage

Comment

Before I start investing any time or money in the car, I'm postponing any plans so I can decide what I'm going to be doing with it

Comment

Well a plan has been decided, but nothings happened yet due to the missus' car deciding to break down so been sorting that

Comment

Well still haven't done anything with it yet but on the plus side I can get a v6 plus everything I need to run it for £200, hopefully it's still at the scrappies next weekend

Comment

Well I never got the engine and still havent had any time to work on it but I did get these

for the princely sum of 16£ ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X