Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this car.. is so tasefully done

makes me consider getting an mx3....
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
      What is that front brake kit again!! tucked wicked under some 15's
      There caliper covers.

Just kidding I wanted to do a better brake kit that fit under my MS-01´s and wrote a company named CIEKA. After MUCH R&D on my part we finally got something to work. But like all BBKs on our spindles you STILL have to shave the caliper mounts down. There just a terrible terrible design but im sure you knew that lol I also have very very little clearance and wont be running wheel weights that go inside the rim. Only clamp on for me now. I tried to get a GB going but no one wanted in so i had to buy these puppies at full price. There 6 pot 12" rotors. I was thinking of getting the rear kit as well but im sure im good on brakes. I might do a mazdaspeed miata rear brake upgrade and powdercoat the calipers gold. But it would be one of those. "I got extra cash for the car so why not" kind of things so its still in the air.

View my worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688

Comment

Working...
      X