Dyno Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyno Results

This is the dyno sheet of my 1994 323 with a BPT engine swap running at 15 psi and then 17 psi on pump gas.

This is the first time I strap the car on a dyno since I make the swap.

The funny thing is that I am using a BP01 ECU which is the one that use the Protege SOHC. For fuel management I am using a Voterch FMU with a 4:1 calibration disk, and a Walbro 255hp pump. I think it is pretty good numbers for the modifications that I have with no signs of detonation so far.

I want to install a S-AFC piggyback, but many times I ask what are the wires that I have to cut/splice to hook it up. What I mean is what are the wires that goes to the ECU of my car that I have to splice, because the S-AFC instructions manual does not come with the wiring diagram for my car. Any help with this will be appreciated.

not bad man, good job.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

That is pretty good.
      Geovannie
      88 BP 323 Turbo
      13.52@104.13 12psi
      www.titanmotorsports.com

Comment

The signal wire for the VAF that you have to splice is RED. It come out of the ECU and has a sheilded wire. Make sure you leave enough room to wire it as it is pretty tight in there. For power and ground, i forgot but look in an ECU pinout sheet for your ECU. TPS is green with a white stripe if I am not mistaking. (dont quote me on that) Oh and make sure you hook up the ground wires correctly, one has to be closer to the ECU than the other. Good luck.
        BP-05 Turbo-Sold
        2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Originally posted by elscotto80
          The signal wire for the VAF that you have to splice is RED. It come out of the ECU and has a sheilded wire. Make sure you leave enough room to wire it as it is pretty tight in there. For power and ground, i forgot but look in an ECU pinout sheet for your ECU. TPS is green with a white stripe if I am not mistaking. (dont quote me on that) Oh and make sure you hook up the ground wires correctly, one has to be closer to the ECU than the other. Good luck.
          Thank you so much. I will try to hook up the S-AFC that I have and will let you know

Comment

OMG !!!! 202????? you said pretty good? thats hella good! W/ that much power I can smoke a V8 all day! damn....good **** !!!!

Comment

hahahha...

smoke maybe a V8 thunderbird or something...
              "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
              -93 MR2, 129 ES
              ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
              Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

it looks like at 5200rpm and onwards(17 psi) the turbo is running out of breath.
                the power and torque levels start to tapper off downwards.
                Almost there

jdm tails... check
                jdm bumper... check
                ms lip... check
                ms grill... check
                ms sideskirts... check
                ms rear skirts... check
                ms spoiler... check
                ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

it'd give a stock 302, 305, or TPI a good run, but still short of beating

not to mention when launching, how much power realistically are you going to be able to keep on the road with a plain ol' trans and no lsd

Comment

190 whp should put you low 14s if you get a good launch....thats my guestimate.
                    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                    -93 MR2, 129 ES
                    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

I'd bet he's faster than 14's... my CRX has the Honda version of a BP05 and it's in the mid-14's. With 200whp in a 323 i'd guess he's in the 13's easy with decent tires.
                      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                      '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                      '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                      '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

13's i'd say...my friends pushing 208 WHP on his B18c5 on an EG hatch and running 12.8 w/ slicks and mid 13's w/ street tires.
                        I don't need to tell you this because you dont know how it feels like especially driving your WEAK ASS MR2. HAHAHHAA.....now thats a laugh for you buddy!!!

Comment

202whp with 17psi, that's not so great, are you running stock exhaust system or something?

A buddy of mine with a BPT 323 runs 221whp and 204lb-ft with only 9.5-10psi of boost. He has a DOHC BP which is turboed. He does have my cams on his engine, and running a 2.5" exhaust system.
                          92 323 with BP DOHC
                          ported/polished head, regrinded cams, JUN adjustable cam gears, ported AFM, ported/knife edged intake manifold.

N/A project dropped.

Comment

so what exhaust are you running? do you have a FMIC? tell me/us more details cause i'm thinking of dynoing my car seen.

NEUMAN

Comment

For me is enough to beat Stock EVOS, SRT-4, WRX and few Mustangs

I think my car has decent power for the things that I have.

Mods:

GTX BPT Engine
                              Stock GTX Intercooler (Is a very tiny one and inside the engine compartment)
                              BP01 ECU
                              Vortech 4:1 FMU
                              Walbro 255hp Fuel Pump
                              RX-7 VAF
                              Spec Stage 2 Clutch

Best Time 14.0@100mph and that was with the old clutch slipping.

Also I am using the stock tranny but using a Protege Flywheel. As you can see my car has room for lot of improvements.

Comment

Working...
                              X