No announcement yet.

1993 Fwd to Awd swap question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grab the dif lock button too! those things are COOL!
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

ive got mine in big pile of switches somewhere haha.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
        grab the dif lock button too! those things are COOL!
        I got one of those switches in my garage but also, don't forget the diff lock module as well.... Its under the drivers seat

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by aj123_4 View Post
          Lol now i feel slow. yea that what it is a 1990 4wd pro.

Hell see if you can buy that car and rebuild it. Not sure how the whole title process is in your state but all junk yards should have titles for their cars.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I suggest you read through this thread before you start to pull anything off that car. http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...d-car-into-4wd
            Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
            "Who Dey"

Comment

Working...
            X