Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work! Glad you got everything working...

As for your car looking and performing better.........you got a while to go buddy

-------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

tightness looks awsome
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Nice work on your light conversion.

Have you seen this Protege hes got the factory grill installed?

Comment

damn nice dude!
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
          Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Halos dominate. And that just makes me that much more original when I dont' go with factory replacements... Even if not stock, it's still a direct replacement. Bah, that's the easy way out. And for the record, black housings on my car would look hideous, especially the paint job I plan on eventually getting.
            To each his own... my own just happens to be ****ty.
            http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/627186

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
              Nice work! Glad you got everything working...

As for your car looking and performing better.........you got a while to go buddy

lol perform? My car?? Phuck that, I have a 300 pound system in the trunk, and just got my ninth ticket. I definately don't want ANY performance mods, I'd be too damn dangerous with em. And looks... yea... you are the protege god, i bow down before you.
              To each his own... my own just happens to be ****ty.
              http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/627186

Comment

Don't they make the darker housing halos too? Just wondering cause I too think they would look better not chrome... Good job though looks like it took some work to get m to fit.

By the way what type of paint job do you plan on doing?

Comment

Awsome light conversion!
                  did you get some pics of the brackets?
                  Also you get some pics with the bumper on yet?

Comment

I like it alot. Mad props to you. Id really like to do this same mod myself, but Im horrible with wiring. Looks good

323Foreward, where'd you find that pic? I LOVE that Protege. If only it was lowered a bit more.
                    Eat ****.

Comment

Looks good man!!!...
                      i need to get the Mirage halos for mine.... waiting for them to get back on ebay....

Comment

how much bailing wire and duct tape did you use?
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I like 'em but wanna see the finished product
                          '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
                          Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                            I like it alot. Mad props to you. Id really like to do this same mod myself, but Im horrible with wiring. Looks good

323Foreward, where'd you find that pic? I LOVE that Protege. If only it was lowered a bit more.
                            I found that Protege here http://www.cardomain.com/id/protila

Comment

what kind of halo's do you have 323forward?
                              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.