gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh.....
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Hey Whistler I like those gauges. Where can I pick some up?

Comment

read the thred and you will find out....READ B4 ASKING...
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

ok so i'm thinkin of doin the guage mod myself, and was lookin through ebay, and look at the hotness i found . . .

yea the price is anything but hot, but man that is cool . . . i wonder what it would look like on the reverse guages.
          Tag Team

Comment

the only problem that i think there might be is the amount of space under the needles... it doesnt look like there's much space....

I was looking into doing that if the needles couldnt be seen in the dark after the new gauges were installed... but they can be seen alrite.

Hopefully, if you get them done in success... let us know how it went...

all the best..

Comment

Go to http://www.importcarpartsplus.com/ for a better description of those. They should work just fine, but I don't know of anyone who's tried them.

EDIT: According to their page they've been tried on an 02 protege and worked.

Comment

well i certainly won't try them, they are too damned expensive. If anything, i'm just goin to hop on the glow gauge bandwagon.
                Tag Team

Comment

I'll be the guinea pig sometime down the road when I'm not so poor, assuming nobody else gets to it first

Comment

Working...
                  X