No announcement yet.

gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol sry i forgot to post pics....i try to get a night time pic of them but here theya are...
    Attached Files
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Attached Files

More Information

Comment

cool looking stuff......can the needles be seen clearly in the dark??

Comment

yeah its no prob at all

More Information

Comment

Heres mine gauges a volt and oil... 30 bucks each APC
            Ratrod

Comment

a my big daddy tack....
              Ratrod

Comment

quick question redfox, i am ordering some of these from procarparts this weekend and was wondering do you have to take off the whole dash to get the cluster out or not? also how did you get them over the needles without breaking them? thanks, i'll have plenty of time to mess around with them cause i won't be driving for the next 45 days since my license has been taken by the good old state of NH.
                '91 323 SE
                Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
                <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

ok another question, when you are taking off the section of the dash that needs to come off, how do you get it to clear the steering column? i can't seem to get mine over it and i don't want to break anything, and my wheel isn't a tilt wheel, so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas?
                  '91 323 SE
                  Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
                  <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

you have to unbolt the stearing rack.....take the cover off the column a few phillips screws underneath and there are 4 14MM *I believe* bolts holding it up.

Comment

ummm no you dont need to take the steering rack out....just the top cover....then there is 1 screw on the far left side of the dash thingy, and i think there is 1 in the middle between the piece you are removing and the center console "frame" thingy....then it just pulls out after you undo the wire plugs....15mins max...just take your time and dont force anything....

oh and about the needles......i took 2 flat head screw drivers and put them opposite of wach other and just pryed they off....MAKE SURE YOU MARK WHERE THE NEEDLES ARE AT B4 YOU TAKE THEM OFF!! i learned the hard way.....noy my gas gauge is off by a 1/4 tank...