No announcement yet.

seat comparision thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aquirbiltiy is not a REAL word lmao. Not even if it were to be translated. FYI ^^

Yea I bought TunerFX seats for my protege since they had horrible cigarette burns in them. They were easily installed into my protege with just 4 drill holes to adapt them to the original seat rails. For some reason I wanted to find out how far they reclined and I was shocked at the results. They went almost 180*. The stock seats went about 70* back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rice'sRocket View Post
      Aquirbiltiy is not a REAL word lmao. Not even if it were to be translated. FYI ^^

For someone trying to bust balls why not look at the last time someone posted in this thread lol.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Rice'sRocket View Post
        I thought it was a word.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Definition, Synonyms, Translations of acquirability by The Free Dictionary

Definition of acquirability with German, Dutch, French, Italian, and Spanish translations and search. Pronunciation sound files.
        Last edited by D323; 12-14-2008, 08:33 PM.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

so it seems to be.....i just did a quick check to see for myself earlier and I used the same site....it didnt pop up then ?? wierd?

Comment

1997 Mazda Protege Seat Swap

I am looking to swap my stock seats on my 1997 Mazda Protege for something more comfortable. What are my options? I'm looking to do a straight swap if at all possible.

Will MX3, Miata, Protege 5, Mazda 3 seats work?

Many thanks

Comment

my seats came from mazda 323F Lantis Type R

sample pic.

the GTX seats were a tight fit for me, being 280lbs and all, but these seats where a very comfortable fit even on long drives. the lumbar supports is ample enough and you still get glued to your seats when cornering hard.

and with a little bit of force, it's a direct bolt on to the bg chassis without swapping the rails.

Comment

the mx3 seats are bolt in on the 323. i even like the lowered seating position . not too sure about the protege tho..

Comment

Working...
                X