Finished Shavin my Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
    It definately is a great job, and looks like you put alot of work, and I commend you and everyone that works hard on their cars. I just don't personally like the look of the shaved trunk. But my opinion is less than none. Great job tho!
    Thanks alot my pro is my baby intell i leave for the airforce and get me a mp3 I think im the only one in South carolina with a 1gen trying to hook it up....
    Ratrod

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
      honestly, what i was thinking was on par with what adam did with his gtr.. except instead of tinting the tails, actually using circular lenses on the rear of the car and fiberglassing/bondoing up a paintable surface around the tail lights.. completely negating the use of the rear tail light housings. THAT would be unique. no matter how you cut it, the rear of the protege looks a little dated, no matter which pair of tails you have. what it'd be nice is something like this setup.. forgive me, i'm an expert in paint brush, not photoshop :p:
      peace
      I like that but im thinkin of shavin my lights and puttin them in my bumber not for sure but thinkin
      Ratrod

Comment

i suggest leavin them in the trunk not on the bumper cause that would be fugly
        i is dumb

Comment

what's the url to your home page?

Comment

Originally posted by $0.05$
            what's the url to your home page?
            Ratrod

Comment

Good job on the work, but I too like the look of the garnish instead of shaved. The stock garnish I have actually grown to kinda like, even though when I first got the car it is what I hated the most about it. lol

Did you really use a gallon of bondo? that is a lot. How thick is the bondo on it, cus you know if its to thick it will crack right? Anything more than like 2/8 of an inch is too much.

Comment

naw i drilled about 20 holes in the metal.... If ya know what ya doin it wont crack outt....
                Ratrod

Comment

Working...
                X