Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took out the intake silencer. Attempted to take off the front splash guards only to find nonmatching/faded paint underneath and kept them on. Also took a decent drive up to Fremont to go to this Chinese Buffet that I like. And finally went to wallmart and got a seatbelt soft chest/ shoulder pad. Oh... and laundry.

Comment

Its what I did't do, renew my tags. When I went to renew my tag I found out the asshole at the car lot never sent in the title transfer. So now I can't register my pro untill I get this fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by unit 01
        Its what I did't do, renew my tags. When I went to renew my tag I found out the asshole at the car lot never sent in the title transfer. So now I can't register my pro untill I get this fixed.
        damn dude that sucks. i got caught without current tags and have to pay a damn ticket.
        tried to get emissions and didn't pass so now i may have to pay 85 bucks for an auto shop to find the vapor leak cuz i can't find any tool to do it myself. i'm running around with a 30 day general use permit to buy me time til i can fix this problem.
        other than that, i replaced the PCV valve! woooopeeeee!
        Chris
        94 protege lx - gone and will be missed
        2008 Mazda3 - recently acquired

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're Stupid."
        -John Wayne
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2978373

Comment

I just moved out to the west side of Vancouver and now I get it park the bg underground again, yayyy!

Comment

Got my LSD today if you haven't seen it check it out!

Woo Woo!!
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

was let off early today, went to P-n-P just lookin around and scored nearly new front strut tower brace for the Protege from a wrecked mx3, clueless counter jockey did not know what it was thought it was a clothes rck from a van lol $2.00 installed in parking lot and i feel the difference already. gotta love it
              This is our quest; as the tail lights fade into the distance let it not be the jeers of others that say we can not do what others have, but to let the whistle of the bov the whine of our turbo and the roar of our exhaust announce to those who may say it can not be done that we will not go quietly into the night we will not bow to mainstream but rather blow by them doing mach speed laughing our asses off and giving them the one sure sign( ) so that they will understand their place in life when it comes to doubting a driven individual who owns a Mazda BG with a boosted BP

Comment

Originally posted by benchracer01
                was let off early today, went to P-n-P just lookin around and scored nearly new front strut tower brace for the Protege from a wrecked mx3, clueless counter jockey did not know what it was thought it was a clothes rck from a van lol $2.00 installed in parking lot and i feel the difference already. gotta love it
                pics. i gotta see what you got for 2 beans.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Cool,

Originally posted by benchracer01
                  sounds like a great find.
                  But Ryan what in tarnation is an LSD, I saw your pics of the diff.
                  It's ok to slam me cause I dumb an old, but I wanna know sumptin before I end up like old Popeye on the ecoli thread!
                  lmao
                  David
                  sigpic Ky

Comment

LSD limited slip differential
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I'll bet it really is limited slip, after the welding job, really tight.
                      I don't know a soul that's into these cars like you senior members are.
                      No one within 2hr drive of me, that I'm aware of that plays with their cars like you all do.
                      I'd like to see and talk to you guys in person. I could learn much more.
                      David
                      sigpic Ky

Comment

Installed the damn cut manifold, ran great but after my 80 mile trip home I can hear a vac leak and it's idling ever so slightly rough. WEAK. I must not have gotten the bottom bolts well enough or something, hard to say .

Comment

installed cupholders!

now i dont have to wedge my drinks in next to the parking brake
                          1990 Mazda Protege SE

cone air filter
                          exhaust tip
                          lx gauge cluster
                          cupholders

Custom Sound System:

pioneer 4800mp headunit
                          kenwood 1660s 6.5" front speakers
                          kicker DS60 6.5" rear speakers
                          2 MTX Roadthunder 12" subs in custom sealed boxes
                          Profile AP700M mono sub amp (350 watts RMS)

Comment

Ran an STI from a 60 roll twice..........

lets just say: 323-2 STi-0

Comment

Im bout to go wash it... its hella dirty... needa clean the inside and out...
                              ~rOmz
                              Pro Sac 916

Comment

I'm trying to decide what to do about the vac leak...

Comment

Working...
                                X