Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I took the fenders off and started to put the ground effects on the new ones, cleaned up the surface rust, started to take the spoiler off, and bought paint and supplies (I won't say what color, it's a surprise).

Comment

a GTR - Eric's a JDM GTR whore

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
        a GTR - Eric's a JDM GTR whore
        i'm also a JDM bumper whore, and JDM parts whore. what can i say........

i have in my possession all of the familia bumpers.

you can see in the far left, it's kinda dark, is the rear GTR seats.
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Don't forget the Familia front strut tower bar.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

the shelf that is on the north way, has a GTR motor in pieces along with other numerous GTR/GTX parts. when i have time next week, i throw the interplay bumper on my car for kicks.
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
              mmmmm comfy............

Some people just like to see other people suffer in " Not enough Money for JDM Parts Hell "
              c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Sweet ass sweet seats Eric!

You can sell me your GTR bumper while it's off.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                  i'm also a JDM bumper whore, and JDM parts whore. what can i say........

i have in my possession all of the familia bumpers.

you can see in the far left, it's kinda dark, is the rear GTR seats.
                  hey whore, I mean JDM whore, you want to sell me your gray front bumper?
                  Let me know you look like you dont need them anymore.
                  '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                  '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                    Some people just like to see other people suffer in " Not enough Money for JDM Parts Hell "

Ha! you got those from Dave. And I see the right seat still hasnt' been fixed. Have you cleaned them yet? cause I farted on those seats when we unloaded the conainer to try and reserve them for me....but it didnt work. I thought it was funny cause I was the first person in the US to fart on some nice rare jdm seats that on one sat in yet.
                    Last edited by TurboProto; 07-22-2006, 10:03 AM.
                    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking about detailing it. I'm kinda lazy today though.

Comment

Took out most of the interior. Found some more money and some more of those little dirty bastards counted 9 , killed 5 4 got away quik little bastards.
                        c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Installed the rare and amazing 4-2-1 header, replaced the cat with a cherry bomb, left the stock pipe with the resonator and there still isn't a rear muffler.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                            Took out most of the interior. Found some more money and some more of those little dirty bastards counted 9 , killed 5 4 got away quik little bastards.
                            Wtf are you trying to kill??"
                            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
                              Wtf are you trying to kill??"
                              El cockroachos.

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
                              Installed the rare and amazing 4-2-1 header, replaced the cat with a cherry bomb, left the stock pipe with the resonator and there still isn't a rear muffler.

Pics, soundclips?

Comment

Your car is like that movie Joe's Apartment. Pretty soon they will sing and dance, then you wont need a radio...J/K
                                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X