Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's one of those m3 looking spoilers, I'll try to get a better pic tommorro

Comment

[QUOTE=Tazman2]Where is it? All i see is what looks more like a really long door stop to me [/QUOTE

Or it could be a big squigee for a industrial building
      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
        its a duck spoiler in a sense right?
        Duck! where?
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

[QUOTE=Proto420]
          Originally posted by Tazman2
          Where is it? All i see is what looks more like a really long door stop to me [/QUOTE

Or it could be a big squigee for a industrial building
          +1 - Exactly what I was thinking.

Oh and I did about 220 miles and a little over half a tank today. No problems from the Pro... good stuff. No time for oil change this week.

Next week, oil and new plugs. Any recommendations on which brand plugs? Should I get platinum? Oh... and is it easier to pull out the oil filter from the top, or should get it underneath?

Stock '92 1.8 DOHC, btw.

Comment

Installed a JVC cd deck. I'll take a pic later.
            '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
            '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Do it from the bottom. Make sure you have rags handy cause it can get messy. I suggest using the 626 v6 oil filter. Its the same diamiter round about its longer so you will have more filterarea. I use it in my car.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

I use purolator #14610 which is universal for the oem but the larger filter. Not the little hockey puck one.
                  1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by noodlez
                    [ATTACH]19952[/ATTACH]
                    just put a wing on my pro.

Its that damn ****ty ebay universal M3 spoiler.
                    Attached Files
                    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

TOday I was jacking it up to drain the gas so I could check if there was any **** in the tank. While i was jacking it up my ****ing jack collapsed on me and my rear jack stands fell over. I got hit in the head by the car and the rear end fell to the ground. Now I have a big ass ding in my spair tire well where the jack stand got trapped and most likely saved the car.

Comment

Originally posted by silverchris
                        TOday I was jacking it up to drain the gas so I could check if there was any **** in the tank. While i was jacking it up my ****ing jack collapsed on me and my rear jack stands fell over. I got hit in the head by the car and the rear end fell to the ground. Now I have a big ass ding in my spair tire well where the jack stand got trapped and most likely saved the car.

WOW! are you ok? Ive have had something similar happen but i didn't det hurt.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Yay I am fine other then a blood blister. and I slight headache from being scared ****less. I am gonna go get some pics of the car now...

Comment

Redid the paint on my car.

my first mistake was buying a single-stage paint that had large metal flake and pearl...

now i redid it with a 3-stage... Sherwin Williams' 1999 Dodge Viper GTS Blue with large flake and blue pearl.

(took pics a few days ago... photo place will have 'em ready next week. I'll post em when i get 'em.)

... and yes... i know... i'm a f*cking ricer! XD

'Cuz everyone knows kittens love turbos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercerius
                              Next week, oil and new plugs. Any recommendations on which brand plugs? Should I get platinum? Oh... and is it easier to pull out the oil filter from the top, or should get it underneath?

Stock '92 1.8 DOHC, btw.
                              NGK V-Power plugs. Don't get platinums.

Comment

Originally posted by silverchris
                                Jebus man, glad to hear you're okay.

That must've been a rush!

Comment

Working...
                                X