This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
    Damn, my posts were bitter this morning! I need to seriously get more sleep before I post.
    Really? I think they were right on the money!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

i did this

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
        Really? I think they were right on the money!
        As did I you bitch ass nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by noodlez
          what's up with bitch ass niggaz alway's talikg **** [pun intented] so what i cut the springs. and that tryin to be down **** i aint even a mazda nigga and probaly owned better mazda's than you 3-323 gt's,3-323 gtx's still got 2 sittin in my yard now with nothing wrong with them just dont really pay them any mind plus a pro 4wd just sittin nothin wrong with that either. and that's only the recent mazda ****. welfare huh yea i bet.
          Yes, the fact that you cut your springs is welfare. What do the 45 Mazdas that are in your yard, that don't make you a Mazda knee grow, but make you have 10 stars, have to do with anything?

Comment

I got a Vf10 for my birthday! Surprise gift! I did the swap I but have no camera! The car runs awsome and I will fully update everyone with some picts tomorrow

1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
              Yes, the fact that you cut your springs is welfare. What do the 45 Mazdas that are in your yard, that don't make you a Mazda knee grow, but make you have 10 stars, have to do with anything?

Easy now on the cut springs! Im riding with some cut springs and my car is stiff with a nice ride. Cut springs aren't that bad. Gtxfamilia's car has cut Eibach springs and his car. And I like his springs better than mine. Were close to the height.
              Attached Files
              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

I installed my sprint springs in the back. Even with the coilover just in the back it was still too bouncy.

Prote420, That's a nice looking protege bro
                '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

I also found pictures of when I went on a 800mi round trip journey to get Dave's old 4wd.
                  Attached Files

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
                    I installed my sprint springs in the back. Even with the coilover just in the back it was still too bouncy.

Prote420, That's a nice looking protege bro

Thanks!

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Ummm checked the oil, cleaned the rims AGAIN! (Hawk HP+ pads are a hoe and a half! ), retorqued the new ST sway bar end links and ummmmmmm i forget what else. Oh right i found out that one of my outer boots is freshly torn! So i think i'm gonna go the cheap way for now and just get a new boot since it doesn't click anyways and no point in testing the waters with rebuilt axles now anyways as whenever the FAR FAR FAARRRRRRR away future bpt swap happens she'll get new NON rebuilt axles!
                      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Proto420
                        Easy now on the cut springs! Im riding with some cut springs and my car is stiff with a nice ride. Cut springs aren't that bad. Gtxfamilia's car has cut Eibach springs and his car. And I like his springs better than mine. Were close to the height.
                        Damn Steve, those bumpers on the grey Protege are sweet!

Comment

I got my car going sideways on a big uphill corner. It was fun.

Comment

just installed my pioneer 4800mp and i love it!

then i decided i should post some pics up here cause nobody has seen my car yet
                            1990 Mazda Protege SE

cone air filter
                            exhaust tip
                            lx gauge cluster
                            cupholders

Custom Sound System:

pioneer 4800mp headunit
                            kenwood 1660s 6.5" front speakers
                            kicker DS60 6.5" rear speakers
                            2 MTX Roadthunder 12" subs in custom sealed boxes
                            Profile AP700M mono sub amp (350 watts RMS)

Comment

Originally posted by danielb927
                              just installed my pioneer 4800mp and i love it!

then i decided i should post some pics up here cause nobody has seen my car yet
                              Pics or ban!

Comment

I took it through aircare, it passed

Comment

Working...
                                X