This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1967cutlass View Post
    I found a piece of copper wire that i got that rubber piece out with. The new plugs seem to make a difference in how the motor sounds, but I can't tell if it runs better or not. I'd have to dyno it.

They're 7mm autolite professional plug wires that I got for 20$.
    Did you do plugs too, or just wires?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      Did you do plugs too, or just wires?
      I have NGK v-powers with maybe 4000 miles on them, so I didn't do the plugs.

Comment

Your drunk !

Originally posted by protegebob View Post
        i slapped it with a fish, seriously!

Slapped it with a fish, wth!

I drove mine today, dusted a 92 dx badly on the Old Circle Rd.

I'm checking it Thursday am for a loose sounding part this evening.

From the front. I won't scew around with that, got to find out what is up with the noise.

Preventive maintenance time. No time for neglecting warning signs.

David
        Last edited by riverrunnernky; 12-14-2006, 12:18 AM.
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

Nothing really. My wheel bearing is still messed up.
          '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
          '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

I still dig ur 323!

Originally posted by Tjay View Post
            Nothing really. My wheel bearing is still messed up.
            David
            David
            sigpic Ky

Comment

108 miles on the new clutch, only a day left to put another 100 on so I can go to the track tomarrow night
              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Last night re-installed my sprint springs, stock bumper lip, and stock 13's. I need new tires for my 16's...again.

Comment

Originally posted by davidmw1 View Post

Slapped it with a fish, wth!

I drove mine today, dusted a 92 dx badly on the Old Circle Rd.

I'm checking it Thursday am for a loose sounding part this evening.

From the front. I won't scew around with that, got to find out what is up with the noise.

Preventive maintenance time. No time for neglecting warning signs.

David
                  I was fishing, and where I fish I can pull right up to the lakes edge and park. When I'm fishing for big burly flathead catfish I use a heavy action 10ft pole and live bream. So sometimes when i bait the hook and that bream goes crazy it hits the car.

The only thing I did today to the car was put on my parking sticker for school. Finally going back after a 8 year absence.

93' 5spd DX
                  R.I.P

Comment

That's too funny...

Originally posted by protegebob View Post
                    I was fishing, and where I fish I can pull right up to the lakes edge and park. When I'm fishing for big burly flathead catfish I use a heavy action 10ft pole and live bream. So sometimes when i bait the hook and that bream goes crazy it hits the car.

I sure do miss fishin, I think I go fishin with my LX, Kayak and pole.

Ah, life is good!

The only thing I did today to the car was put on my parking sticker for school. Finally going back after a 8 year absence.
                    Attached Files
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

well... here in a few mins... i need to go outside and get under my car and find out y it sounds like there is a little coffee can sportin' civic runnin around in my trunk..... i hope its just sumthin like the muffler came out of a hanger and it hittin the bottom of the car.... then i need to hook my ground wire back up to my amp cuz i had it grounded to my rear seat braket... but i decided last night to pull my seats out.... the hell do i need rear seats for? lol

Comment

i installed my glass sunroof and put on some 16in honda rims chek it out

Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

Originally posted by daze View Post
                          i installed my glass sunroof and put on some 16in honda rims chek it out

Didn't you sell your car?! Or am i thinking of somebody else?
                          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
                            Didn't you sell your car?! Or am i thinking of somebody else?
                            yeah i sold it to my friend and since he resently left to mexico he needed money so he sold it back to be for even cheaper!!!! a win win situation so im back to fixing it up but i need a front bumper they day before yesterday it rained over here and i wasnt paying attention on the road so this **** happened...]

Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

Totaled mine. THe grey car is dead.

Check the link:
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...859#post353859

Comment

DAZE, minus the honda center caps.. the wheels look good on there. congrats & welcome back

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X