This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dead sexy
    I can't wait till the summer when i can get a black one too.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

teknotexan dude wTF , did you just take your car off the showroom floor for that pic and it went right back.. lol dayumn that is the cleanest 323 i have ever seen ,

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
        teknotexan dude wTF , did you just take your car off the showroom floor for that pic and it went right back.. lol dayumn that is the cleanest 323 i have ever seen ,
        Thanks guys.
        At my work we have this great auto soap, and off course barrels, not buckets, of industrial strength armor all. Just wait til next year, when I get a full apint job.

Comment

After work today I sandblasted my spare rear sway bar. I'm going to paint it up nicely and put it on when I put my poly bushings on.

Then on the drive home, I hit 180,000 miles.
          Last edited by Jho; 10-22-2006, 05:40 PM.

Comment

pretty!
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
              pretty!
              .....Like prom night.

Just wait till I paint it. It will match my MX-3 rear tie bar.
              Last edited by Jho; 10-22-2006, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                Just wait till I paint it. It will match my MX-3 rear tie bar.
                you should paint it orange. then everything will match.
                ClubProtege

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro
                  you should paint it orange. then everything will match.
                  Yeah, shut up.

Let me guess, you have a southern car with no rust, and there is no snow down there.

Comment

rust free! way to be! the only things on my underbody are mud and dirt.
                    ClubProtege

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro
                      rust free! way to be! the only things on my underbody are mud and dirt.
                      That must be nice. You should see the **** they put on our roads in the winter to melt the snow.....and our paint.

Comment

i guess I'll have to go get a picture of my rust free suspension JUST for you.
                        ClubProtege

Comment

& me too

Comment

Today I fixed my front pass. caliper, re-installed my control console and sound system. I started to put the spray-on bedliner in the trunk, fixed the leaks around my tail lamps and tightened my alternator belt. Now I just need some new CV axles and I'll be set!

-She's ugly as sin, but she goes like hell-
                            Current Mods: 41k B8 swap, Megan Racing strut tower bars front and rear, 15"x6" Saturn alloys, Hankook K106 195/50/15 tires, KYB GR-2's, Redline synthetic gear oil, BMW VDO speedometer, Achrotech tachometer, high flow glasspack muffler, removed power steering, air conditioning, and ALL non-essential interior parts.

The Plan:
                            Custom interior in black and tan, Port and Polished head with high performance cam and custom header and intake manifold, dual webbers, 2.25" center-exit exhaust, eibach springs, front lip, 15x6.5" Rotas on Falken tires. We'll just call it the jewelbox.

"This is an intense little car, bro."- Drew

"What the f**k?... What the f**k?.... What the f**k?"-- The guy giving my safety check as he walked around the car

Comment

is your fender smashed in?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                                That must be nice. You should see the **** they put on our roads in the winter to melt the snow.....and our paint.
                                i bought my car last feb from a guy in miami(woot rust free as well)
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X