Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dammit i hate you all making me wanna get a hatch!!!!!!!!
    My Toys =D

Comment

go get one then
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I hugged my 323 today, it nearly got t-boned by a protege

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
          fenders and bumper and grille painted.. next, i move onto the doors. and yes, i got rid of the japanese aluminum plate braket.. thank god it's off there now.
          Hot damn Dave!

Looking gooood!

Comment

I'm doing my exhaust later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by noss7
              Just installed EDM headlights with functioning leveling system (thanks Dave) foglight grill, glass sunroof; next paint and/or install JDM bumpers (front&rear), power folding mirrors, JDM rear taillight garnish, GTX center console, RX7 maf... to be continued

Holy **** man..where did you come from? Your car is looking SICK!

Mark another car onto puerto rico tally...yall got THE sexiest BG's on earth!
              Eat ****.

Comment

25 pages.... you guys should rate this thread.
                Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

25 pages.... you guys should rate this thread.
                  we should make it a sticky
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Sticky icky.

Comment

i humped my car....
                      My Toys =D

Comment

i broke my halfshaft/intermediate shaft. now im going to replace it.
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I'm going in teh backyard to pull the BP, G25MR, steering rack, dashboard, and anything else I can think of from my parts car.

Comment

here's what i did today. i'm tired of driving a three color hatchback.... sooo, i started a process. working from the front to the back, starting with the most difficult visual peice IMHO, the hood... soon, she'll be fully prepped and primered for her eventual jet black high gloss coat.
                            Dave, are you gonna put a stripe back on? That was my favorite part!!!!!!1
                            ClubProtege

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                              I'm going in teh backyard to pull the BP, G25MR, steering rack, dashboard, and anything else I can think of from my parts car.
                              Read all about it:

Comment

i tried to lift the BP out of my EGT today, and failed the lift my dad bought is a POS and only lifted it about 9"

any ideas why the tranny doesnt want to come all the way off the engine? is there a trick? its about 2" off the engine. im just use to pulling engine/tranny, but i thought this could have been easier....boy was i wrong.

any help would be great

JACK
                                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                                X