This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muahah I got number 3000! Owned.

Edit: I got hosed, It said 2999 before I posted.

Comment

I like you logic kid,

may we live long and prosper!

Also nice job Sube, looks great.

Hey Kid does the Bg seats fit the BF?

David
      Originally posted by MazKid View Post
      For what it's worth, I don't hate my passive restraint system. Pretty much forces the passenger to wear the belt since a few of my friends are nuckleheads. I always wear my seatbelt anyway...I know a lot of people probably don't use the lap belt but I do. Helps keep me planted and feeling safe.

Oh, and today my Protege's lifters told me to put more oil in so I did. No leaks so I assume my car is now burning it. Great...
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by davidmw1 View Post

Hey Kid does the Bg seats fit the BF?
        I don't know, I haven't tried yet. Next time I go to the junkyard I'll test fit them. I think Capri seats might fit too, and some of em(the later years, IIRC) are pretty sweet. Either that or I'll custom mount Miata seats in but I think I'll run into the same problem as when I tried them in my Protege.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

You da man Kid,

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
          I don't know, I haven't tried yet. Next time I go to the junkyard I'll test fit them. I think Capri seats might fit too, and some of em(the later years, IIRC) are pretty sweet. Either that or I'll custom mount Miata seats in but I think I'll run into the same problem as when I tried them in my Protege.
          Thanks again for the posts, there is heart in CP
          David
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

thread closed!@! awesome job making it past 3000 posts guys, im most certainly impressed with the quaility & spirit everyone holds on this forum.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
            X