Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what welds are getting done on the pro???
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by 92prolx
      what color are you painting it? looks bad ass either way
      Going to paint it Pearl white w/factory black trim lines.

Originally posted by SPENONE
      y0!...323Foreword what color are you going to paint it?...i remember your 323 was cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaan as hell...this ones probably gonna be so much cleaner...i say you go a crispy white...that would rock.
      I still see it man, it's in a ditch the other day my dad cut in half to move it.

Heres what was done today. No more SI rims I sold them.

Comment

Originally posted by 323Foreword
        Going to paint it Pearl white w/factory black trim lines.

I still see it man, it's in a ditch the other day my dad cut in half to move it.

Heres what was done today. No more SI rims I sold them.

That's going to look good!

What rims are you going with? Want to buy mine?

Comment

I replaced my water thermoswitch and cooling fan relay today. Cooling fan works like a champ now.

I buffed up the engine bay as well.

Then I went for a ride. I raced a del slo for a light, and ran out of 2nd gear. I was too busy watching him in my rearview, so I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. My car doesn't like being at 7300 RPMs, and made a little cloud of smoke when I shifted into 3rd. On the ride home, I pulled up to a viper, and the yuppie wouldn't even look at me.

Anyways, here's the new thermoswitch, and my buffed up engine bay:
          Last edited by Jho; 10-22-2006, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Got my rear GTX bumper primered.

Comment

Originally posted by 323Foreword
              Got my rear GTX bumper primered.

daaaamn...that was quick. o.o;;

Comment

Ive been having a oil leak from the front crank seal and pan gasket for a while.(almost a quart a week!) Ive been too lazy to get down and dirty, but I finally came around yesterday.

Replaced the oil seal and pan end seals and rtv.(mbsp also) I ended up taking off the oil pump and replacing its gasket too, since it came w/ the front seal kit.

good times....
                DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx
                  Ive been having a oil leak from the front crank seal and pan gasket for a while.(almost a quart a week!) Ive been too lazy to get down and dirty, but I finally came around yesterday.

Replaced the oil seal and pan end seals and rtv.(mbsp also) I ended up taking off the oil pump and replacing its gasket too, since it came w/ the front seal kit.

good times....
                  How long did that crank seal and oil pan seal take you? Mine are both leaking as well!
                  **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                  95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                    How long did that crank seal and oil pan seal take you? Mine are both leaking as well!
                    3 hours in 90 degree weather at my apartment complex. I took a few breaks...
                    DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

was it hard? because i think my end seal is leaking, but i heard you have to drop the tranny or engine or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by jamaican
                        was it hard? because i think my end seal is leaking, but i heard you have to drop the tranny or engine or something like that
                        End seal..are you talking about the rear crank seal? The rear crank seal you do have to seperate the engine/tranny to access it.

The front seal you can get with the engine in the car, but theres some work to it. Not too bad, tho.
                        DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                          what welds are getting done on the pro???

the rear strut tower has to be re-fabricated because my spring broke through.
                          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

well i have everything hooked up but the starter now, grr, so thats the only thing thats stopping my EGT from firing up i cant wait, its been so long since i've driven it, its going to be a blast

the motor i dropped in doesnt have a/c or p/s bolted to the block, and i dont have any a/c, cruise or p/s crap in my engine bay either looks so empty, after its running im gonna repaint the engine bay flat black again.

i also painted my headers blue today, why? because i was bored and i could

JACK
                            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

...Nothing.

:sigh:

Comment

finally got around to a desent detail(2moro is a wax job) and got the skirts mounted.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Turpro; 10-21-2006, 01:56 PM.
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X