Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought about working on it, but then freind came over and ended up working on his STI.

Comment

i just ordered a full energy suspention bushing kit for mano i love her she's such a good little bg
      eat me

Comment

New front rotors and pads. Nothing pictureworthy just cheap blanks.
        Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

found 2 gas leaks in a brand new gas tank. Installed my (JDM) Boost icon in the guage cluster. Installed my last Closing vent in my dash. Replaced my speedometer. about to change out my knuckle assembly for a knuckle with a good wheel bearing.

Ordered 2 new OEM front wheel bearings & seals

monday im buying JY knuckles & a MX3 v6 front subframe & rear TTL's out to the knuckles
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I delivered pizzas with the bitch, she started makeing a strange sound in the front end somewhere. did a burnout, a nice two wheel one that smoked up the gas station next to work. I was pretty mean to her today so I'll have to clean & wash it tomorow, and throw the summer tires back on.
            1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
            Plus new
            1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

LOL...

seems like the gas leak is common!
              Eat ****.

Comment

nothing yet... might clean the junk out of her and run through her with the shop-vac though...
                '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

put in my accel wires and then drove 300 miles through mountain highways was fun let me tell you tho at 10000 feet you have no power not to say you have much at 7000 the reg where im at but at 10000 its none at all.
                  mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

Washed that beautiful primer until it shined, then it dried. Shined up my new tires, bought a fuel filter to use as a pcv filter, and came up empty handed when driving from parts store to parts store looking for a 2.5"-3" adapter so I could put my RX7 vaf in.

Comment

Drove mine today, and quite honestly I think it's running piss-poor. Sometimes it seems quick, other times it hesitates really bad, and of course it's loud as hell regaurdless. I really need to turbo it soon to make me feel better.

Luckily I've got the Miata, the always running great, happy go lucky car, to drive as well.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

turbo the protege....supercharge the miata...problem solved x2
                        Eat ****.

Comment

drove to work, drove home from work...
                          "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                          -93 MR2, 129 ES
                          ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                          Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Yesterday... I pulled out the trunk setup I had and found a 'SMALL' moisture problem so I have to replace the 1/2" 'mdf' floor I had constructed. Oh well, I'm looking forward to working on my car, I love it. I could mess around with it all day. In the summer thats usually what I'm doing.

Comment

i put a set of es wheels on, and got a four wheel alignment today.
                              Last edited by prakashkamath; 03-28-2006, 12:03 AM.
                              ---prakash

Comment

new brake pads....
                                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X