Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pusher fans are the way to go I have 2 left over from my V-8 S-10 project that I will use when the 'NEW' Promx gets turboed.

I also Bombed the car again with some new secret sauce. Lit up 2 of dem things at once , looked like the interior of the car was on fire.

And as far as Joe's apartment I could have sworn I heard a mariachi band playing today on the ride home from work.
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

BAD NEWS in a under ground parking lot.i was doing burn out,put in N revd 2 6000rpm threw it in D ,burnd out and roooooooom,room,room,room.****tttttt!!!!!
      there go's my tranny.right is at aamco 1295 to get it rebuld **** that hurt my pocket.ill get it wensday.

the first time i did it da **** was hot ,i had everybody sayn oooooooooo!, i should of left it at that,but i had to be an asshole and do it again.i got pics but cam is in car
      Last edited by jlove86; 07-24-2006, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jlove86
        BAD NEWS in a under ground parking lot.i was doing burn out,put in N revd 2 6000rpm threw it in D ,burnd out and roooooooom,room,room,room.****tttttt!!!!!
        there go's my tranny.right is at aamco 1295 to get it rebuld **** that hurt my pocket.ill get it wensday.

the first time i did it da **** was hot ,i had everybody sayn oooooooooo!, i should of left it at that,but i had to be an asshole and do it again.i got pics but cam is in car
        Are you a real person or are you someone with a dupe account that's just ****ing with us?

Comment

Wow.... N-D drops. Amazing, I never knew anyone still did those. So who's paying the the tranny rebuild?
          Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
          '56 VW Cal Ragtop
          www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
            Pusher fans are the way to go I have 2 left over from my V-8 S-10 project that I will use when the 'NEW' Promx gets turboed.

I also Bombed the car again with some new secret sauce. Lit up 2 of dem things at once , looked like the interior of the car was on fire.

And as far as Joe's apartment I could have sworn I heard a mariachi band playing today on the ride home from work.

You need some picts or video of you bombing the car!

Were they playing your favorite song?....haha j/k
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jlove86

You should've done a MTX swap.

Comment

Tonight sucked.

My mom came by the shop so I could just throw a water thermo switch in her car. 10 minutes later, I topped off her coolant to find that the radiator has a crack in the top of it. I drop her off at home and pick up a new radiator. I pound a few beers. I remove the old radiator and A/C. I pound a few more beers. I put the new radiator in, and when I go to hook up the small hose for the coolant overflow tank, I realize that the new radiator is broken, and there is no nipple to hook the hose up to. I pound a few more beers and call home to let mom know the good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                  Tonight sucked.

My mom came by the shop so I could just throw a water thermo switch in her car. 10 minutes later, I topped off her coolant to find that the radiator has a crack in the top of it. I drop her off at home and pick up a new radiator. I pound a few beers. I remove the old radiator and A/C. I pound a few more beers. I put the new radiator in, and when I go to hook up the small hose for the coolant overflow tank, I realize that the new radiator is broken, and there is no nipple to hook the hose up to. I pound a few more beers and call home to let mom know the good news.
                  i had the same damn problem with my replacement rad i got from advanced, i took it out the box and the nipple where the overdlow goes was just hanging there, so i had them replace it. the damn thind was $150 and it was in that shape. so far the replacement is holding well
                  stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Comment

Well today I installed my new spindles which i had bead blasted & I reprimered & painted them, Had some new wheel bearings installed as well.

I got halfway through installing some new LCA bushings when it started pouring rain on me.
                    Attached Files
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                      Well today I installed my new spindles which i had bead blasted & I reprimered & painted them, Had some new wheel bearings installed as well.

I got halfway through installing some new LCA bushings when it started pouring rain on me.
                      those look awesome
                      Last edited by madmax_2069; 07-25-2006, 12:43 AM.
                      stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323

Wow, very nice!
                        '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                        '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Drove the Pro to work and back to test out the new wiper blades.
                          Last edited by purewhitemp5; 07-25-2006, 07:27 PM.
                          c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Was outbid on E-spec headlights/corner lenses.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                              Was outbid on E-spec headlights/corner lenses.
                              That was me ****er AHAHAHAHAHAHA

not really
                              2005 Mazda 3

Comment

since someone decided to alter my post, they shouldve just deleted it. Ill do the honors.

DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Working...
                                X