This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MazKid
    Drove mine to work, then to the defensive driving course I've gotta take because of my first ticket(gotta take care of the 2nd one now, tomarrow prolly). Since mapquest gave me the wrong directions to where the course was being held, it forced me to drive a pretty good distance to find the place.

Haha no ****!

Same thing happened to me.

I got wicked lost on the way to my defensive driving course, and doubled every speed limit just to get there 10 minutes late.

****ing mapquest.....they send you on a quest alright.

Comment

LOL, stunning. Yep, got me pretty heated too. First off, I had to take off work tonight after just 3 hrs of my normal 7.5hr shift. Not a big deal, but I felt bad about it. The class was at 6, I left work just after 5 thinking traffic to the mapquest-o-fied location would be pretty bad. I drove normal...the addy I was looking for was 14560 Manchester, and where mapquest showed, and where I ended up, was in the 8100s or so. I just briefly looked at the map online, no print or directions, I figured that since it showed the location between 2 cross streets it would be easy to find. Then I saw the addys and was like "what the hell!?". Drove down the street once, turned around, drove down the other way. Looked at the clock and it was 5:30. Damnit.
      Pulled into a parking lot(the wrong way too, just my luck) and tried calling the administrative office for the class and they were of course not there...tried calling home, no one there.
      So I had to turn around on this busy damn road. So I drove down to the next big street...turned down another street and pulled a 3 pt U-turn. Just then a truck is coming down the small road so I peeled out a bit to get out of the way. Got back to the main road, peeled out some more trying to merge. Once I got back on Manchester I said "screw this" and just decided to drive all the way to 14560. So there I am, in heavy traffic most of the time, trying to get some place fast. I really felt that I was about to do something really dumb and wreck. Luckily I figured I'd get there too late and be screwed anyway, so I just drove as calm as I could. Then I found the place, a strip mall, and had to drive through twice just to figure out that the room it was in was on this lower level not visible from the parking lot. I was last there and 20 minutes late, lucky the guy(an ex cop/assistant general?) was cool and laughed about it.

Atleast I know where to go for tomarrow night.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

installed my EDM closing vents and installed my JDM sedan spoiler. next thing is the wiring for the folding mirrors and i'll finally be done with the whole exterior conversion.
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
          installed my EDM closing vents and installed my JDM sedan spoiler. next thing is the wiring for the folding mirrors and i'll finally be done with the whole exterior conversion.
          post pics as soon as your done.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Thinkin of putting her in storage untill I can find another Pro LX that is rust free.
            c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
              post pics as soon as your done.
              ok. it's gonna be like another 2 weeks cuz i am waiting for another set of folding mirrors. i will take pics at the car meet on sunday. it is 90% done right now so at least you can get the idea.
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Ryan yes I do. I have a 92 EGT. Mark will swear up and down its a 94 but the vin says its a 92 so I'm going with that.

Comment

well then... hahah
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Started to part her out
                    Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                      Started to part her out
                      Why? WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                        Why? WTF!
                        He's buying a civic

not really

Comment

The 323 GTR dream is going to be come a reality!
                          Eat ****.

Comment

im picking upa gtx motor on sunday wiht a bunch of other sit so ill keep everyone updated with new pics and how everything is going

Comment

I just went and started to get the ticket I got while driving my Protege taken care of...$40+ fines...should be done mid August.

Does that count as doing something to my BG?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

i've been on vacation since last friday so i finally started it. after a week of sitting it started right up. "that's my bitch"
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X