• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah shes my sweetheart i give up on women and lust for mano the protege :D
    eat me

Comment

purchased new balljoints for my baby.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
        purchased new balljoints for my baby.
        that reminds me, I need to clean the rust off my balljoints.
        2005 Mazda 3

Comment

or just buy some with a lifetime warrenty from autozone & then you can bring em back.
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I can't wait for the day that I have to replace my ball joints and wheel bearings. OH what fun that will be!

Comment

My friend left for Europe a few weeks ago and now she is sending me a nice set of EDM corners and glass headlights

Comment

FINALLY put that damn front ST sway bar on! What fun! I hope to have pics tomorrow when i go to retorque the bolts!
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by teknotexan
                  "And the Lord handth down a valiant shield, to wit I grasped with my hand, to whom it will be mine forever more!!"

After much ado, haggling with people from three coasts, on two continents:
                  Behold, the venerable keyless gas door!! (Sun rays added for dramatic effect) Cost: $0 for part, $10 for fresh paint
                  *gasp* No! It cannot be!

J/K. I understand how important the little details are. Congrats on the find.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                    or just buy some with a lifetime warrenty from autozone & then you can bring em back.
                    i did buy the lifetime warranty balljoints, but the rust in only on the surface and it would happen again. I bought one maybe a year ago and the other when I did the disc brake swap. I live in georgia so the rust is mild, next time I change my oil I'll use some 200 grit and slap on some rustoleum. It's funny as nothing else on the car has rust and yet the two newer parts do.
                    2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Filled it with oil, checked the gas.

Comment

Wetsanded the roof of my 323 hatch. shaved roofs are so nice.

... and got an HKS Carbon Fiber Ti exhaust in the mail... waiting til after my car is looked over before installation, though.

'Cuz everyone knows kittens love turbos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                          Filled it with oil, checked the gas.
                          Oh right i bought gas and put in some oil again too! Thanks for reminding me!
                          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                            Oh right i bought gas and put in some oil again too! Thanks for reminding me!

I can't ignore the "tick, tick, tick......"

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                              I can't ignore the "tick, tick, tick......"
                              Mine does it after sitting for a bit dunno why. Even when topped off. But when cold goes away after oil pressure hits go figure...

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                                Mine does it after sitting for a bit dunno why. Even when topped off. But when cold goes away after oil pressure hits go figure...

Less oil pressure at idle?

Comment

Working...
                                X