X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said Nothing about Jack

Originally posted by bpt323
    i can't understand jack **** what your saying & thats what half the other people are saying too.
    I'll clear it up for you, flogg half go for all.

I am about 100 years behind you guys so I may stop haunting and go back to beaad.
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

^^^ Holy ****.... you're Crazy!^^^

Sorry gents, the MX-3 Carpet isn't for sale, I believe it needs to go in my car and I believe I'll tear it out this weekend and start the cleaning and install process.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Nah, no way, just Lunarticin!

Originally posted by Suzuka323
        ^^^ Holy ****.... you're Crazy!^^^

Sorry gents, the MX-3 Carpet isn't for sale, I believe it needs to go in my car and I believe I'll tear it out this weekend and start the cleaning and install process.
        Last edited by riverrunnernky; 09-23-2006, 10:01 PM.
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

No, Beavis was sane compared to you.

To keep this thread rolling on, I started the removal of my rear factory decals/badges today, I removed them, but will need to use some rubbing compound to get rid of the light scratching I caused by removing them.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Nota damn thing b/c i am broke and i have other problems that are more important than some car!!!!!!!!
            I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

The nats are ricey only in some aspects. There were a lot of Hondas, but honestly, 75% of the stuff there was really nice. The mazda clan had a very weak showing, though. There were more Korean cars Than Mazdas! Seriously, if we haad about 5 really nice BG's and a club banner all together, it would turn some heads and probably land us a pic in a magazine or something.

Comment

well the 1000th post was reached, now, who will get the first post on the 100th page?? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

Comment

I installed my steerin whale today that I bought from fazdaboy, who is a good seller BTW.

Comment

Anyone have ideas on what I should do with the old stock one (which is bent)?

Comment

some kinda auto-part-frisbee? you could post it on ebaums world because im sure it would have hilarious results.

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
                        Anyone have ideas on what I should do with the old stock one (which is bent)?
                        This

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I replaced my air filter today with a K&N. Canadian Tire wanted $30 for a paper one and $60 for the K&N so...

This is what the filter I took out looked like. Some people shouldn't be allowed to own cars.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonh
                            I replaced my air filter today with a K&N. Canadian Tire wanted $30 for a paper one and $60 for the K&N so...

This is what the filter I took out looked like. Some people shouldn't be allowed to own cars.
                            Holy ****. (In southern accent) mama. Get my shotgun. I'm gunna shot me a jackass
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
                              This

ROFL wtf

Comment

Finally got time to finish my E36 headlight conversion. Made some cheesy trim pieces outta the ends of the grille, which had to get chopped off. These headlights don't fit as well as the ones Analytical installed, but they are projectors, and have HID's in em so now I can see at night and that's all I give a damn about with this install. Also, I spent about the same amount of money as I would have by just buying new stock headlights...which suck.
                                Attached Files
                                '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                                '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Working...
                                X