auto 4wd turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto 4wd turbo?

has anyone turbo'd the 4wd auto?? would the auto box bolt onto a bp18dt?
    it would be diffrent to have a 4wd auto gtx here in nz nice "DD"
    has anyone blowen one of these boxes up? it would be nice if they were like subaru the autos are stronger than the manuels just a thaught any intel would be kewl heres the link to the one i found and am tempted to buy...

Car is in a reasonable condition - great to use as a run about town. New muffler added, new owner will need to replace brackpads shortly. Otherwise has ru...
    Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Originally posted by i love clouds View Post
    i know crap loads bout turbo cars and mazda bg hatch turbo's this is modifying not problem solveing
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post

many many lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
        the gtx and gtr did not come out automatic turbo therefore i do not know about it KITTY and since in america u didnt get the gtx or gtr i was wanting to know if there has been a turbo conversion with a auto 4wd by the way kitty shouldnt u be loosing a wheel or sumthing not trying to annoy everyone with ur 6yo comments
        Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by i love clouds View Post
          the gtx and gtr did not come out automatic turbo therefore i do not know about it KITTY and since in america u didnt get the gtx or gtr i was wanting to know if there has been a turbo conversion with a auto 4wd by the way kitty shouldnt u be loosing a wheel or sumthing not trying to annoy everyone with ur 6yo comments
          That was mature.

People can't keep g series together.

How the hell is a 4 speed f series going to survive.

But you should know that as you know tons about cars.

**** you didnt even know if an f series would bolt to a goddamn BP
          Last edited by Kitty; 08-04-2008, 06:57 AM.
          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
          Originally posted by HopelessCow
          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Everyone relax. If you have info on the subject then that's fine but other than that stfu.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
            X