Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BG today? (Part 5)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love MS i wishi i could tune it tho..

doesnt seem to run any ****tier then it does every day no matter what the weather is.. always consistantly ****ty lol

but thats my tune that never got finished cuz of comp. probs..

Comment

Bought new rear wheel bearings, old ones only made it half a million miles. And strut mounts, I need stiffer struts i'm tired of bottoming out every time I hit a bump on minnesotas lovely roads.
      ]

Comment

^get some ZX2 struts

Comment

found a MINT 323

here's a teaser............
          Attached Files

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

W00t! I just figured out how to keep the dome light turning on with open doors and headlight warning chime with CDM manual seat belts. I don't know if it's been covered before but I don't remember ever seeing anything about it over the years. I made sure to take pictures so I can do a How-To if anyone else needs to know.
            Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

I just picked a brand new GTR intake manifold for $200.
              Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

the good:
                heat/sound insulated my rear hatch cover and the muffler side of the trunk
                tucked my exhuast up another 1/2 inch with some different hangers and some bending.
                cleaned it inside and out.

the bad:
                realized my balljoints are worse off than i though
                ripped my exhaust off and the slipjoint getting into my alley (steep incline) which led to the exhaust tuck
                remembered that fiberglass smells strongly like ass weeks after its hardened when you expose it to sun and heat
                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

got some new friction master ceramic pads. but after reading some not so positive things about these online i might return them and see what else i can get while staying ceramic. waiting for my brembo rotors to come in from tire rack.
                  -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                  VF10 powered!
                  262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                  13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

KL swap into the mx3 is completed- new timing belts kit & waterpump, new clutch & resurfaced flywheel, MSP lsd trans, new drivers axel
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

spent the better part of the day trying to get my brakes to actually bleed ... sure it's something dumbass but i could only get fluid on the passenger side front and back but nothing on the driver side .. got a spare master that i'll change tomorrow as the one on the car sat for over a year.

unless someone has a suggestion

Comment

dissconnect the lines from the splitter block on the firewall & from the calipers. blow compressed air through the lines to clear them, then use a vacum bleeder to get fluid back where it needs to be. i had to do that on my 323. a good benifit, your giving the car a complete brake fluid change
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                          got some new friction master ceramic pads. but after reading some not so positive things about these online i might return them and see what else i can get while staying ceramic. waiting for my brembo rotors to come in from tire rack.
                          get KVR pads!!

Comment

do they sell them at autozone? i need to get them local so i can install before the school shop closes for summer.
                            -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                            VF10 powered!
                            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                              do they sell them at autozone? i need to get them local so i can install before the school shop closes for summer.
                              i dont think so, maybe some parts stores can get them for you, but you'll have to check that! where are you getting ur brembo's from?

Comment

Sad to say but I just walked past mine in the garage and really never looked at it all weekend. I don't get it. I'm more in tune with doing the household beautification than doing anything with the car. Its sad I know.
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X