No announcement yet.

The missing list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of those alarms that kills people with the ultra-loud piercing screech.
    1992 Mazda Protege DX
    Tropical Emerald Metallic - limited mods

Click Here to visit my CarDomain page

Comment

one that makes the brown noise.. you might have a mess in your car.. but at least you'll have made everybody in earshot realize something's wrong.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
      RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Sorry man, This is why i dont focus on stereo stuff. I bought a used cd deck used speakers and one used 10 sub with amp. All for about 300 lol. Its not the best setup but it does what i want it to do. goodluck man

Comment

alarms do dick all unless they actually page you. i had a noise maker but that was decacivated in a matter of seconds. i mean a seizing mech... yeah that is good, but that does nothing when all your windows are busted through...

and you know what... most the the **** that got jacked i can replace with used ****... and i am not going to my inurance broker just to have my rates jacked up. yeah i might take a hit now, but i will take a larger hit later if i tell my ins company.
          When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
          Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
          Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
          So his engine he goosed
          With much too much boost,
          And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

at least they didnt jack your wheels

sorry to hear bout that
            No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Oh man, this is scary...
              I'm gonna freak out if this happens to me.

Comment

your insurance shouldn't jack up for a not-at-fault claim.
                my boss has his hood and windshield replaced twice from vandalism and from the golfing range.. his rates never went up... it's comprehensive.

were you parked at school or at home?? from the sounds of it and cuz of what they took, they seemed to have your scheduled pegged.. or they were quite organized.

RB springs
                Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

you need to get an alarm like mine,,,,,130 pd american bulldog that just loves to eat people.
                  i also have a brendal pit that likes to sleep under the protege, but the bulldog does the job.
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i was at school. i think i was marked... things just dont add up for a random gutting...

and i wish they would have stolen th whole car.... that way i would have gotten more money for the car than what i could sell it for. AWD + GTR = Anika who? (j/k)

no i think i will be ok. you guys are an awesome network... Nothing will be forgotten... thanks a bunch. the car is slowly beign pieced back together... <$6M man> "We have the technology to make [her] better, stronger, faster...."
                    Last edited by Protoss; 03-10-2004, 01:31 PM.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

besides, if i tell my ins comp, that my car was raped they might explore deeper into the car and find things i "forgot" to tell them

So his engine he goosed

Comment

i have video cameras aimed right at mine.
                        underground parking rocks.

although when i buy a house, i'm gonna get cameras set up there, too...

brock.... if this happened at your place and you want cameras... my step-brother installs them for really cheap

RB springs
                        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

man. you have my sympathies... you're a better man than I... i woulda set my car on fire and claimed vandalism.
                          or cried like a little schoolgirl.

RB springs
                          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

yeah man that sucks....so was it at night and not alot of people around or what? I can't see someone randomly jacking a car (most of the time they'll just take the system) and taking seats, then breaking all of the windows. It was probably someone you kn0w that doesn't like you. Or someone with a protege that wanted nicer seats....I look at it this way if I were to break into someones ride I sure as hell wouldn't break the windows and draw even more attention to the car so they were probably watching your schedule for a little while....sorry to hear that it happened..

They jacked my friends car right in front of his house and he parks right up by the front door ...Another one of my buddies got his neon left on bricks in his drive way. and I live in a relatively small city..

Comment

you do know that whoever broke into your car knows you ...

Chances are they probably don't like you for some reason..
                              Also did they break out all your windows or did they just take them out.
                              I would definetly say it is someone that knows you ...
                              My advice is get an alarm that has the pager. I can usually get them in ny for about 150 or so ...

That is what is going on the Protege.
                              bruce
                              Last edited by bruce95fmla; 03-10-2004, 01:59 PM.
                              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Wow... that is damn lame. Are seats something that commonly get stolen? Do you think somebody knew they were a custom job? Wow, I wouldn't know what to do.
                                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                                X