No announcement yet.

The missing list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam stereo equipment gets stolen all the time but dam Seats?....this has to be someone who knows u its painfully obvious...good luck

Comment

I really think all this stuff is fishy. I don't think you should just let this slide. Rebuild, yes...forget, no.

Like I said Brock, if you need anything, just ask. I have ALOT of resources (not to mention a ton of parts) and I'm really not that far away.
      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Its a protege owner, Prob from this site that saw your mods, If they didnt like you they would have just ripped the seats up. Since they stole them its kinda showing they have a 323 or protege and wanted them, So i would say someone with a 323 or protege 90-94 that doesnt like you, lives near you and is on one of these boards. Jon

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
          I really think all this stuff is fishy. I don't think you should just let this slide. Rebuild, yes...forget, no.

Like I said Brock, if you need anything, just ask. I have ALOT of resources (not to mention a ton of parts) and I'm really not that far away.

hey could of been mike here. No just kidding

Comment

hahaha...shut up jerk.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

**** that sucks. You mgiht want to keep an eye out on Ebay for the next few months.
              Once the heat dies down some of it might be up for sale.
              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

1st off, sorry to hear about all this bro. 2nd, where was that kid from that made that cardomain page bashing you and your car cuz of some stupid **** that went down? Maybe he figured it could have been a good way to get back at you?
                1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                MODS:
                GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                TO DO LIST:
                EDM/JDM rear bumper
                EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                Repaint car

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro
                  1st off, sorry to hear about all this bro. 2nd, where was that kid from that made that cardomain page bashing you and your car cuz of some stupid **** that went down? Maybe he figured it could have been a good way to get back at you?
                  i was thinking the same thing
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                    i was thinking the same thing
                    me three

Comment

well i'm not going to point fingers till i have proff to point them with. I had a feeling some puke from another site might have a hand in this, but i cant prove ****, so i wont lay blame....

Also i am getting a new alarm. I have replaced my seats, spent an afternoon doing that. forgot to bring my digi cam, but it wouuld be the same pics as before.

remove feet from stock seat rail, cut feet off of mx6 seat rail, build a deck from the stock feet, weld dect to seatrails of mx6 seat. voila custom seats. yay no more driving around in a folding camping chair that couldn't fully open up and thus became ... the nut cruncher...

for the stereo, i am going to redo my entire trunk, i am going to weld a pipe along the frame rail under the car, that will go from about the firewall into the spare tire well. I am going to mount and box EVERYthing in the spare wheel well, and then carpet over it. stereo? i dont see a stereo.....

I am going to "chain" down the seats in my car, by puting in a roll cage
                      that will be just enough in the way so that stealing the seats again will be more effort than what it is worth. and it is an excuse to put in 5 point harnesses...

I did buy an "insurance plan" from futureshop, for the deck, so tomorrow i am going to see if the sales guy was BS'ing me or if they will actually replace my head unit.
                      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                      So his engine he goosed
                      With much too much boost,
                      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                        me three
                        I idn't even think of that but it makes a lot of sense. When I posted up my CarDomain page I saw that page and I was like "wtf?"

Let me tell you, Brock, the mere "thought" that you know who did it should be proof enough for you. My house got robbed a few days ago, but because I acted quicky on it, and who I "thought" had done it, I ended up with my stuff back, and the ****er who did it is going to be in jail for a while. I pointed fingers immediately, took action into my own hands, and got my stuff back even before my roomate called the cops (they stole some of his stuff too).
                        1992 Mazda Protege DX
                        Tropical Emerald Metallic - limited mods

Click Here to visit my CarDomain page

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                          well i'm not going to point fingers till i have proff to point them with. I had a feeling some puke from another site might have a hand in this, but i cant prove ****, so i wont lay blame....

Also i am getting a new alarm. I have replaced my seats, spent an afternoon doing that. forgot to bring my digi cam, but it wouuld be the same pics as before.

remove feet from stock seat rail, cut feet off of mx6 seat rail, build a deck from the stock feet, weld dect to seatrails of mx6 seat. voila custom seats. yay no more driving around in a folding camping chair that couldn't fully open up and thus became ... the nut cruncher...

for the stereo, i am going to redo my entire trunk, i am going to weld a pipe along the frame rail under the car, that will go from about the firewall into the spare tire well. I am going to mount and box EVERYthing in the spare wheel well, and then carpet over it. stereo? i dont see a stereo.....

I am going to "chain" down the seats in my car, by puting in a roll cage
                          that will be just enough in the way so that stealing the seats again will be more effort than what it is worth. and it is an excuse to put in 5 point harnesses...

I did buy an "insurance plan" from futureshop, for the deck, so tomorrow i am going to see if the sales guy was BS'ing me or if they will actually replace my head unit.

Good idea, And i have the perfect set of 5 point harnesses for you!

Comment

Don't wear 5-point harnesses on the street before you get a rollbar set-up, though. Don't wanna compress your spine.
                            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

? Not if you install it properly.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                                Don't wear 5-point harnesses on the street before you get a rollbar set-up, though. Don't wanna compress your spine.
                                Brock = B.Eng i think i will be fine. and beside i am desigining my own roll cage. and it you use proper mounting geomoetry ie force deveration, I should be fine.

and Catz... if it is around $100... you got a deal i'll pick up...
                                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                                So his engine he goosed
                                With much too much boost,
                                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
                                X