225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by WTF
      Anytime, Mazda 323 with 1.8 DOHC and GT tranny, performance clutch, 2 1/4 piping, Falken Ziex-512, Acura Rims, rotors on all four wheels, front/ rear sway bars, bushings, B+G springs, KYB struts, strut bars... Lightened flywheel. Many top secrets under the hood, "sleeper Mode".

Pass by Nor Cal...
      Your car is pretty nice, I am not famed over the drop though. I will never understand why the springs won't let the car down more... anyway. I see that you are using the G tranny in your car. How do you like it. I know that it has the shorter gears and also uses the largest clutch.
      You may be able to attain power windows by using the window motors from a mx3. I have them at home, but I did not install them yet.
      Anyway if I manage to get them to work I will be sure to post up something ..
      latz.
      Bruce
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i think he is challenging to a race maybe? i paced my friends 15.5 lude today. 3 times, dead even, with the subs in the trunk w00t

Comment

thats funny.....WTF! dawg i know u. and iknow ur not asking me for a race after u drove my car and gave u ideas on the bp swap. but then again it not bad to see the difference between the gt tranny and the b6 tranny......hey, is that my engine pic on ur domain? hehehe... Anyways u know my cell # just hit me up we'll run...

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
            thats funny.....WTF! dawg i know u. and iknow ur not asking me for a race after u drove my car and gave u ideas on the bp swap. but then again it not bad to see the difference between the gt tranny and the b6 tranny......hey, is that my engine pic on ur domain? hehehe... Anyways u know my cell # just hit me up we'll run...
            If you guys run it will be the battle of the trannys. I wanna see a video of this match.

Comment

Originally posted by 323Foreword
              If you guys run it will be the battle of the trannys. I wanna see a video of this match.
              yeah it would be battle of the tranny only if he didn't bump up his compression. I remember him replacing his pistons when he had the motor out. But either way we are gonna run it.

Comment

heh, I wish I could be included in that race... I am so lonely on the east cost ..lol
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

1ofdfew, thats old stuff about da misunderstanding. Let me know if you need help with the rear rotors. I misplaced your cell #, email me w/ it.

Mazda rules, "Who feels it knows it", like Bob Marley used to say.
                  Last edited by WTF; 06-06-2004, 02:49 AM.

Comment

do those miata 10:1 pistons drop right in?...any idea of the price to buy...cdn dolors
                    '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
                    Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

Yes, and they come in .25 and .50 overbore, as I recall, too, if you need them that way. I don't know the prices.
                      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

No, they come in .010" and .020" overbore. They're $75 each Canadian. I'm getting the .020"(.5mm) overbore of course.

Comment

you need to hook up a jet engine to that thing
                          NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

Originally posted by Ambassador
                            you need to hook up a jet engine to that thing
                            LOL..I'll get right on that...

Comment

Working...
                            X