Mazda? why not a Honda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
    i might be wrong here, but it seems as if you did a search for honda, and are now posting in anything and everything you see about honda, but i dunno maybe im the only one who notices this.
    No, actually I was on last night and there were just a bunch of threads in the active threads list about Hondas.

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
      A 93 GSR has 160hp, 115 or so tq. It's not VTEC, it's a 1.8. The 1999 GSR in my driveway is capable of low 15's in stock form, add a couple bolt ons or some better tires, a good driver, and you're in the 14's. An LS,GS,RS B18B, not B17 (140hp, 125tq) swap in a hb would instantly be in the mid-high 14's (assuming they can drive). A B20Z is rated at 146hp, 133tq (Although this is with a horrible intake manifold/stamped exhaust manifold/****ty airbox design, etc) and that swap would look JUST like an RS,LS,GS swap (but makes power much lower and is a VERY potent motor) If you got a Honda because you didn't want what everyone else had, why are you hooking up your car based on other people. Are you that worried about what other people think? I enjoy seeing the people with tegs and hbs that stand out in a sea of them.
      OK It does have 160whp, but you never said it was a 92-93 DA Integra GSR. Those are very different. HERE is WHERE YOU ARE WRONG. It is VTEC and it IS a 1.7liter engine. It carries the B17a which essentially is a B16a stroked to 1.7 liters with less c.r.

Comment

Hmmm. I guess it wasnt Active topics but somehow on the bottom of the screen, there were about 6-7 threads. Some of them were Honda related. Sorry about posting in all these OLD Honda threads. :hammer:

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
          lol i second that.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I love honda's if i have extra $$$ i would get (EK hatch) as i've mentioned b4 in my opinion honda's (civic,crx,delsol,integra,etc...) have the perfect car that u can tune. But they are not the best power for ur $$$.

ie $500 323 w/ $79 motor $600 Nitrous, $236 clutch kit, $200 of slick tires should be able to hit 13's easy and thats $1,615 including the car...best car for the $$$ <<< and if u say that the 323/pro's are ugly cars u went on the wrong forum. check out dru's 323.

I've never realize the power and potential on this mazda bp motor until i got 1. Its pretty impressive for a 125 crank hp motor....

Comment

Yo 1ofdfew323.....what clutch are you running?

Also, what are your 1/4 mile times...i know you have slips!
              93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
              02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
              05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

i am now running b6 clutch from centerforce "dual friction".
                When i raced my car at the track i stripped the car down but i was running stock clutch and my rims was so heavy (39lbs) w/ azenis. The tires wont spin. It was so grippy so i thought when i opened my tranny i found out why the tires weren't slipping...

Anyhow i red lighted twice (on both of my race) i was nervous at the track that i was only able to hit 16.2 to 16.0. My reaction time was -.197 and -.135 I took off early cuz thats wut i used to do on my civic but never red lighted. (launches harder than the civic)

Im going back on the track maybe this month and see how it is...hopefully i'll do better this time.

Comment

60-foot times? I'd think they'd be amazing seeing how much torque these mofo's put down.
                  93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                  02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                  05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

I need to take mine to the track, but I know after 2 runs... my clutch will be toast.

Bruce
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                    X