Comment

Finally. What's the ETA?
      sigpic
      1992 Familia GT-X
      1988 323 GTX
      2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
      2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Tuesday 6/25. Hoping it gets here sooner, but next Tuesday isn't bad.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

sweet pic!!
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
            sweet pic!!
            Courtesy of Mrs. Bartolome Get ready for photo overload when this thing gets here, though. I'll, of course, start a new thread for that car.

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

My little project for the past hour or so:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1002723_408917199222115_390042665_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	1236821

I don't have Photoshop or the spare $400 or whatever to buy it, so I'm designing the good old fashioned way; by hand.

Comment

New gas/temp gauge?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1001627_409731405807361_1700387654_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1236830

Comment

Replace A/C compressor o-rings and put a little bit of gasket maker around the fittings that bolt to the compressor housing because engine oil was leaking in between the two. Also patch a past exhaust leak.

The new car was in Tennessee as of yesterday and still on track to be delivered Tuesday.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

Nice work on the gauges, cant wait till you get your car.
                      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                      "Who Dey"

Comment

I can't either, haha.

And thanks. That was done in Google Sketchup which kind of sucks for this type of project. I just found "TurboCAD v7.0" that my dad gave me a couple years ago, but I'm quite a noob at this type of program and I'm sure what I'm trying to do can be done in like 2 steps instead of the 3,000 I'm doing, hahaha.

Comment

Car will be here tonight between 9:30-10:00. I'm glad it's getting here a little early, but I never got my 24 hour call to let me know. Because of that, I don't have the money ready and I might be stuck at work. I'll have to pay my parents back tomorrow as they'll be the ones paying the remainder of my shipping fee.

The communication with this company has officially pissed me off and they are a neutral (at best) review. Had I received the communication I was promised, this wouldn't be a problem.

On the lighter side of things, be ready for a new thread with updates about the JDM Protege starting tomorrow morning.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

please link here when you start the new thread too. just per ease of us folks
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Will do

Of course, it's just one problem after another with my luck. Murphy's Law if you wish to call it that. I was able to get out of work an hour early to see the delivery, but apparently my parents got a call from the driver at 8:30 saying his truck broke down. He had oil in his coolant and had to turn around to bring it to a shop. This is bull****. On top of that, he said someone brought him the car and he was supposed to deliver it to me. I was NEVER told there would be two drivers. Also, I was told the driver would be "Ground Force One" which I thought at first to be a code name for one of their trucks since they supposedly own their trucks which is why you should ship with them instead of a broker, blah blah blah. Well according to http://www.transportreviews.com/comp...-force-one.asp "Ground Force One" is a separate company and has horrible reviews. I wish I had looked this up sooner, but my interest wasn't sparked until I learned about the second driver. According to those reviews, everyone experienced "truck breakdowns" which are "a part of life." From all the horrible reviews, it seems like quite a ****ing coincidence that their trucks "breakdown" so often.

If I knew what "mechanic shop" this thing was at, I'd drive right down there and get my car in person. This is beyond irresponsible on both Stateway and Ground Force One and whoever the second ****ing driver belonged to. I never got the 24 hour notice call from the driver like I was supposed to, either. I called the driver when I got home and he said He'd have the truck in the shop at 6:00 am. Well, guess what time Mr. Driver is getting called tomorrow. I will also (hopefully) figure out what shop it is at and call them as well to make sure his story checks out.

I should have just flown down and drove back like I wanted to at first, but couldn't get the time off of work to do so. If you couldn't tell, I am way beyond pissed right now. If I don't get my car by the time he promised ("maybe tomorrow or Wednesday") then I'll be filing reports with the FTC, Attorney General and whoever else can put this scum of a company away.

/rant for now

Comment

best of luck man!

Comment

Working...
                                X