Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powersteering problem in 1995 1.8... need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't he put the shorther, no-ac belt on his power steering pump to determine if that is the source of the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper
      Couldn't he put the shorther, no-ac belt on his power steering pump to determine if that is the source of the problem?
      You remind me that my 95 had that very arrangement because the compressor was toast. However, my other belt squeaked on that car. Go figure.

Comment

You could just run sans accesories like me.
        1 belt FTW.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

My PS belt squeaks a little bit too, mainly in when in 2nd and cornering in a tight radius.

I keep an eye on it... Haven't bothered to tighten it yet because 99% of the time it's not an issue, and if it drove across the country fine I hate to mess with anything.

Comment

Working...
          X