No announcement yet.

new exhaust stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, I'll see what I can do. On a side note, someone called my car a rice burner, but I think it was out of jealousy, he drives a 4 cyl dodge dakota, he says it's stick, but I didn't see a shifter when I walked past it today. . . gotta double check tomorrow tho

Comment

nice setup man. I just got my 2.5" cat with my Arospeed muffler installed
      the other day . It's great.
      Mike A.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
        lol, I'll see what I can do. On a side note, someone called my car a rice burner, but I think it was out of jealousy, he drives a 4 cyl dodge dakota, he says it's stick, but I didn't see a shifter when I walked past it today. . . gotta double check tomorrow tho
        ****in ricer.
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

lol, yeah, he was also talking **** behind my back (we're both counselors at a church camp for kids) and said I have an attitude (I've been there 9 years, this is his first, so I definitely have seniority), my thought on that was "hello and welcome to last week"

Comment

so if i do a new exhaust setup on my 1.5L would it be better for me to pull the resenator or leave it on? i'm lookin at about the same setup as 95 Pro (if he dont mind lol)
            Jac and Jill went up the hill they planned to do some kissing, but Jac made a pass and grabbed Jills @$$ and now his front teeth are missing

Comment

I have the same setup as 95pro, I bought the straight down pipe from Bosel, and then 2 1/4 piping all the way back, the hi-flow cat-- from magnaflow. and then an N-1 SPW muffler. I took the resinator out and it isnt too much louder-, I like it.

By the way I have the 1.5L

Comment

hey i'm 95pro! lol hahahhaa
                Almost there

jdm tails... check
                jdm bumper... check
                ms lip... check
                ms grill... check
                ms sideskirts... check
                ms rear skirts... check
                ms spoiler... check
                ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

lol, yeah, on the Z5 I'd lean more towards pulling the resonator.

Comment

Cutting out the resonator on my BP was a ridiculous waste of time. But, I'm stubborn one of those people who has to see it for myself types. Mind you,. I still have the stock ****.
                    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Yea me too I had to see for myself, i did and it isnt bad at all. But there is probably a sound difference in the BP to the Z5 w/ or w/o the resinator in.

Comment

According to bruce, the BP is ****in loud w/o it and there aren't any power gains to be had there. The other option would be to get a magnaflow resonator, but that might just be a waste. . .

Comment

Ok quick question the muffler on my car (95 1.5L) i can put this muffler on there right? i need to know because my stock muffler rusted through and i have to get a new one https://www.fulllineexhaust.com/cgi-...&key=CARS12214
                          Jac and Jill went up the hill they planned to do some kissing, but Jac made a pass and grabbed Jills @$$ and now his front teeth are missing

Comment

Working...
                          X