Replica mazdaspeed familia parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caloyski5
    well, the depo tails for our models are quite good i think..havent seen any member of protegetech philippines have leaks in ours...which is good! my tails have been with me for almost two years and they still look good as new
    does it snow and stuff in the phillipeans?

..that could also be partial reason for the condensation in the depo headlights i've seen up here...

cause its not like they LEAK, like water flows in

its just every now and then you notice theres water in the headlight, and after a few days it goes
    and later on it comes back...

i guess for 50 bucks you cant go wrong tho, especially if everyone over there is having such good luck with it

Comment

Snow in the Phillipines, no. But lots of rain I can imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
        Snow in the Phillipines, no. But lots of rain I can imagine.
        hahaha i knew that....

Comment

yup. no snow here. just the heat and LOTS of rain and waist deep floods!! haha! although the rainy season is over so everythings good. my stock headlights are more prone in misting.

loganss,

i understand. even i wont buy something i havent seen yet.
          ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

So, any updates? Pictures? I'm anxious to order already!

Comment

nope, no email of replica pictures yet....
              98 Protege SE
              -------------------
              1.5L Turbo

Comment

the replicas are very very close to the originals. seriously once they are installed you can not tell the difference unless you remove them and look at the back.

like someone mentioned here, replicas are made out of a cast that was copied from the original hence the likeness.

one thing i am certain is that you might need some or a lot of sanding. depending on what you will get.

alignment is likewise a big issue. its a hit or miss thing, unlike the originals. although there are ways around it i am sure you wouldnt wanna buy something and have to work on it for a week or so just to make it fit "right" and sometimes it just wont align right.

this is something i have never understood about replicas. good luck.
                Last edited by beetle_orange; 11-03-2004, 09:00 AM.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                Mods:
                DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

i can imagine that the replica's look identical, i just want to see his work. i haven't had an email for a couple weeks now. it seems that he is not as interested in making them as originally thought.. i'm disappointed myself..
                  98 Protege SE
                  -------------------
                  1.5L Turbo

Comment

clappy,

dont know the guy you talked to in the philiipines but would see if i can help you guys out. i wish i had the money too.

so its the front grille, side skirts, and rear skirts.

i am not sure if the rear skirts would fit though. what kind of bumpers do you guys use in canada? are they the same ones that they use in the philippines or here in the US?

what would be the fastest way to get in touch with you?
                    Last edited by beetle_orange; 11-03-2004, 02:12 PM.

Mods:
                    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

US bumpers.

Comment

so the rear skirts wont fit then, right?

Mods:

Comment

Well, I don't know. I wish they fit, but that's unlikely.

Comment

took me like forever to read the thread about the "front grille group buy" really really disappointing.......to say the least.

i will see if i can help you guys out with this sought after front grill and side skirt. as for the rear skirt..well, i'm sure with just the right amount of trimming you'd make the rear skirts fit as well.
                            Last edited by beetle_orange; 11-03-2004, 02:53 PM.

Mods:

Comment

well i was interested in the grille mostly, and prolly the side skirts.

the email name is Joe LLago or Joel Lago.. dunno.. its all one word.. He's the guy making it.

joellago@info.com.ph
                              98 Protege SE
                              -------------------
                              1.5L Turbo

Comment

no i meant your contact information clappy and not the guy in the philippines. i do not know him. will see if i can get you a picture of a replica of the front grille and the side skirts from a different guy.

Mods:

Comment

Working...
                                X