X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummm. . the sideskirts . .
    ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

wow it will soo rain MS (2gen) parts in NorthAmerica..lol at least i wont be lonely.. AND EDWIN CAN STOP DROOLING NOW..hahaha

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

on your mod list i saw that you have the rear skirt coming, does this mean you are changing your rear bumpers too?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
        Mods:
        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

nah...ill modify the skirt..maybe add like 2 inches to compensate. Cant gamble with safety of people on board. Did you get yours???

Comment

are you gonna have the rear skirts modified there? extending them 2 inches sounds right. if you are concerned with safety why are you usinig the JDM front bumpers? you know you are gonna have to remove the "reinforcement/ bumpers" to make the JDM bumpers/covers to fit. is it possible for you to make an extra set of the rear skirt? maybe i can send them to you and fix them for me?

i used the word bumpers twice cuz people refer bumpers to COVERS and the hard plastic behind it as the bumpers.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

afaik, txmzdspd2ndgen is using the stock usdm bumpers.
              ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

im still thinking of replacing the front with the jdm...this car will be a show car so i might consider it. If not ill try to keep usdm front also. Or maybe modify the front jdm to fit the usdm. Im still trying to figure it out. I already have the rear skirt. Its with my bro in Philippines i dunno how Im gonna send it here maybe Ill come over three and get me more stuffs..lol

Comment

Working...
                X