No announcement yet.

JDM Taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys ... I have a question about the center garnish. Is it possible to get the one that fits an EU license plate? The routing for the license is plate is wider and the trunk opener is on the upper side. Here's a pic.

I know taillights will fit but I'm not sure where to look for garnishes. US plates are different and so are garnishes.
    Garage: Mazda Protege 1995, Z5 engine, MTX, P/S, no A/C, no ABS.

PM me if you need: comprehensive Autodata information; Mazda's 2nd generation workshop manual; Mazda's Z5 overhaul workshop manual.

Comment

sure, if you get the trunk.

enjoy having that shipped.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I just thought so ...

PM me if you need: comprehensive Autodata information; Mazda's 2nd generation workshop manual; Mazda's Z5 overhaul workshop manual.

Comment

Your plates are too wide, and the key hole would need to be re-drilled, see.
          Attached Files
          95 ES
          05 S60R

Comment

If I ever decide to do this then it's probably better to dimm the orange portion around the reverse light and go just for the clear JDM taillights.

Comment

Working...
            X