X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prototender
    nvr mind, i'm a moron.
    That website doesn't carry products for the 2nd gen any more. I tried looking there. I also tried googling the URL, but didn't come up with any more 2nd gen photos from them.

Comment

how sad....fn shiite
      proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

I have an idea for our next group buy.

Comment

yeah if we can even find them, however the next group buy is gonna be small if its just us 97-98 2nd gens
          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Beetle will hook us up with the Phillipines.

Comment

true true

Comment

yea man.. caysoki5 or whoever (sorry, at work, too lazy to look up user) has a friend that can either get Legit stuff, or can make reproduction..... there should be a post about grilles here somewhere...
                98 Protege SE
                -------------------
                1.5L Turbo

Comment

just got a pm from lopro98 he says he's in for sure. makes the count what 8 for sure now?

Comment

1. beetle_orange
                    2. lopro98
                    3. JZProwler
                    4. Intruder
                    5. Prototender
                    6. Shaun32390
                    7. sanblaster1
                    8. 95pro
                    9. dreamcastninja (?)
                    10. Clappy (?)
                    11.loganss (?)

Comment

Sorry 4 the delay guys. Haven't had a comp 4 a while since I was moving to MD.

I'm still a def. for this cf hood. My dad's working on getting the 6 but I plan on keeping the pro. Still more I want to do.
                      ED
                      '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                      Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                      WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

sweet now 9 for sure!!! WOOT WOOT!

1. beetle_orange
                        2. lopro98
                        3. JZProwler
                        4. Intruder
                        5. Prototender
                        6. Shaun32390
                        7. sanblaster1
                        8. 95pro
                        9. loganss
                        10. Clappy (?)
                        11.dreamcastninja (?)

Comment

hey guys if you want something in the Philippines dont hesitate to ask, they are very trustworthy, i cant say the same in hong kong like the last GB on the grille cuz i dont know my way around that place.

if you guys are not comfortable dealing with them directly (philippines) and want to go thru me i'd be more than happy to assist you.

like what i was telling prototender. I will SEEK them out for you if they dont deliver.

the guy they mention so much of, atoy, i've met him several times just dont know if he'll remember me but i am very good friends with his cousins and he is as legit as they come. whats good about this is that we wont need 5 or 10 people to make this work as these parts are in abundance in the philippines.

going back to the topic. this is awesome news! welcome to all those that are in this endeavor!

prototender, they do have rear skirts for the pro but it wont fit our bumpers cuz the US bumpers are longer.

cant believe we missed lowpro98, he posted on the very first carbon hood GB on the 1st gen that to inform him as he is very much interested. i hope he can start posting here as well.
                          Last edited by beetle_orange; 07-11-2005, 07:44 PM.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                          Mods:
                          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

sweet glad to have you in the states beetle
                            so what you're saying is i will have to get the jdm rear bumper as well or at the very least an erebuni bumper to keep the rear even with the sides and front. fair enough.
                            i pm'd lopro and told him to post on the forum. so hopefully he will in the next day or so.

Comment

yes you are going to need the rear JDM bumpers as well if you want to have the complete MSP skirts or else if you get the whole kit you will only fit the sideskirts (like mine) and the chin / lip (cuz u have the JDM front bumper) w/o a rear skirt OR like what you mentioned get the rear erebuni kit to have a skirt for your rear bumper and just get the MSP chin and sideskirt

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                              Mods:
                              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                              http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Mangs, don't mess up the order. lol

I PM'ed lowpro98, and I told y'all. That's why he came back. :p:

Updated list:

1. beetle_orange
                                2. loganss
                                3. JZProwler
                                4. Intruder
                                5. Prototender
                                6. Shaun32390
                                7. dreamcastninja (?)
                                8. 95pro
                                9. sanblaster1
                                10. Clappy (?)
                                11. lowpro98