Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so martin what say you to having the only two 97-98 speed pros with cf hoods?
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Makes me feel 1/2 unique? lol

Comment

lol well, fine nit pick if you want... maybe i'll just have to get a diff spoiler.
        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

J/k man. It'd be pretty cool to have a twin.

Comment

lol yeah right, you just don't want your car to have a black brother....you're racist against my car. just cause its black doesn't mean its inferior!

Comment

hahaha, he wants a smurf brother

Comment

Hahaha, no dude, I like your car. Sometimes I wish mine was black.

Comment

nah your color is sharp

you do NOT want black, it is the hardest thing to keep clean, the only reason I'm going to repaint it black is because I don't have the money to get the entire car done right, at this time. So down the road a few years I'm looking to get it done factory style, probably darker blue than what you have. but for now, just call her my nacca. and look for your brother smurf to be turboed...the z5 turbo project is the same mica blue or whatever right?

Comment

i think black is a hot color... and i'd LOVE to do it
                    but everyone i know with black cars, while they look awesome when they're clean...

but get lazy and take it to the car wash once and BAM swirls!
                    and if you look at it the wrong way it gets dirty..

if i keep my car im goin with a gunmetal grey, like the vipers... or maybe an exact match of the grey that the mazdaspeed proteges come in

Comment

yeah, lazy, thats me, I don't do the whole handwashing thing, cause by the time I get up on the weekends to do it, the suns out the cars hot, and as soon as I rinse it turnaround to grab the bubbles to wash it and look back the car is dry and spotted like a mother. its a pain in the ass, clean it looks beautiful, at night even dirty it looks great, but during the day, its a huge mistake.

Comment

one more guys we need one more to get this thing going....

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                        Mods:
                        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

95pro, dude can you talk to CS?

Comment

just chill man he said he would. he'll get back to us on it. no worries

Comment

No pressure, mang. I'm just asking.

Comment

lol uh huh sure....you're applying pressure as if you're trying to restart someones heart. cpr not needed, just patience...lol although I understand the want and all, so on second thought....c'mon man call cs. do it, do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X