Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm actually more on your side beetle. its dark grey to me. but will still go with your gloss black skirts, and ducktail, should be pimp.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Hey sanblaster, I can photoshop the hood for you, just make sure you send me a FULL RESOLUTION picture. Otherwise I can't.

Something to add here.

Last night I PM'd a bunch of people from an old carbon fiber thread (link).
      Here's the list:

Distractedfrog
      Tawd
      the asian geoff
      magicfox32
      95pro
      don_don
      IcemanX2
      Protege108th
      wheresthericego

Some of them are still around. Like 95pro, Tawd, asian geoff... They did pop-up in the other thread, but they're not showing up here. I wonder why?

magicfox32 sent me a PM back, and he said that his Mazda is totalled, so don't bug him with PM's if you're going to send to others.
      Tawd, wants a hood with a scoop, so he's not interested in this particulat GB.
      Last edited by Intruder; 07-08-2005, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I didn't show up cause I'm not sure about funds. You can put me in the maybe until I get my hours back up at work.

Do you currently have those rims Intruder? or is that just the magic of photoshop?
        1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Magic. I borrowed them from my current daily driver.

As for the funds... All we need now is the initial deposit of $125. The rest will be due in approximately 4-5 months.

Comment

the guy i am most wondering of is 95Pro, i wonder why he hasnt showed up. i was almost sure he'd be one of the first to reply here.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

alright, so i've now hit up several...along the lines of probably 40-60 cardomain members, my fingers are tired, i left out anyone outside of northern america, for shipping reasons.
              proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Hey guys this is what Intruder came up with and I really gave him crap to work with so he did the best he could with the pics I sent him. What do you guys think? Yeah or nah? Thanks Intruder for even doing it.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by sanblaster1; 07-08-2005, 08:28 PM.

Comment

I can't pass judgement.
                  Send me a better picture and I'll try to do a better job.

Comment

sanblaster, if u liked how it looked i will bet that you will like it more when you put the real thing on. the second pic looked more real.

asiangeoff, i noticed u are in CA. no idea though how far stockton is but this place is in San Diego so u could save a lot if u pick it up. that is a total cost of $400 if u pick it up.
                    Last edited by beetle_orange; 07-08-2005, 11:04 PM.

Mods:
                    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

Stockton is about 50-60 miles from where I live (farther away from San Diego). We could combine on shipping with him.

Comment

Damn Intruder, that car looks hot

And sanblaster, that car is damn nice The carbon fiber hood would compliment it VERY well. I'm more interested now lol.
                        Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

torpedo, the hood would compliment your BP as well.....

Mods:

Comment

or we could try the same thing we're trying with you intruder, and it would still be more like 400. because of the pay pal fee.

Comment

oh and sand, it looks good on the hood. goes with the car man, don't care what anyone says, but remember if you like it, get it, if not...its not for you.

Comment

oh snaps. it took me a while to read through the entire thread, but i'm done.
                                AND I'M IN!
                                so add me to the definite list. i just haven't visited the forum as of late. i picked up my engine stand, and my set of air tools, and some misc tools from sears. so tomorrow, 7/9, i'll be working on my engine. on a side note, i actually bought an 88' honda civic for 30 bucks, and these coming week i'll be picking up a 90' crx. so i'm going to make two cars into one.
                                but any-who...i'm in AZ, maybe i can provide any assistance w/ this group buy.
                                Almost there

jdm tails... check
                                jdm bumper... check
                                ms lip... check
                                ms grill... check
                                ms sideskirts... check
                                ms rear skirts... check
                                ms spoiler... check
                                ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                                Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                                X