• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can u get any of those spoilers?

Comment

Two of them here: http://www.erebunicorp.com/wings/mazprot95.htm

The stock one on ebay.

The MAZDASPEED wing ... Japan or maybe beetle_orange can work something out with the Philippines?

Comment

yeah, if you are willing to cough up the dough you can pretty much have anything shipped here.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
        Mods:
        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

The MAZDASPEED wing ... Japan or maybe beetle_orange can work something out with the Philippines?
          I like #1, #3, & #4 but you guys are all saying that #4 is a pain in the butt to get. I like #1 because it is sleek and flows good with my body kit and does not look ridiculous. #3 is the original spoiler that I did not purchase because lack of $ that came with my body kit. #4 is sexy as hell but Pigeon said it is very difficult to find. Unless beetle can help me out with that one I may just stay away from it. PM beetle if you can help me out with locating one of those and maybe help with delivery if I do decide to go with that spoiler. Funny, a mazdaspeed spolier with a auto stock 1.5L mazda pro. Well at least it will look nice. And thanks for all the members voting especially all my 2nd gen family. Peace, Santos

Comment

pffft screw them all, APC super downforce dual wing is where its at!!!! you all dont know what your talking about! haha

Comment

Santos, there's a nice alternative to #4. Look into the 3rd gen Mazdaspeed wing. It's the ... 2003.5 version I think. You can get it fairly cheap too.

Last edited by Intruder; 09-18-2005, 01:58 AM.

Comment

i don't know where to get it but this is the win that was on my parts car... and now on my car lol

Comment

Originally posted by protegewill
                  i don't know where to get it but this is the win that was on my parts car... and now on my car lol
                  /\ The pic isn't showing up for me.

I'd go w/ #1.
                  ED
                  '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                  Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                  WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

I think 3 or 4 would look tight on your car. Definitely 4 if you could get it. I have number 3 myself.

Comment

Originally posted by loganss
                      /\ The pic isn't showing up for me.

I'd go w/ #1.
                      crap.. i'll have to upload some more

Comment

sorry here you go
                        Attached Files

Comment

actually i dig his spoiler. thats pretty phat yo!
                          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

whoaaa protegewill where can i get that spoiler?

Comment

o and one more question what did u do to your reverse lights did u paint them?

Comment

Originally posted by latinohottie
                                o and one more question what did u do to your reverse lights did u paint them?
                                Used a can of this: VHT Niteshades

Comment

Working...
                                X