This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok just a teaser before you get your own speed wing....lol

A side by side comparison between my speeds wings....

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Comment

Yes there will be 2 of us now. It will look like this but not exactly like the one you have on yours. Close though.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey txmzdspd2gen, your second gen looks great.

Can I inquire about your roof spoiler? Is it Mazdaspeed also or from a Lantis/323F or something? I've never noticed one on a 4 door but have seen something similar on the Lantis/323F.
          1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

Wing is here and has already been painted. Hoping to get it installed soon. Maybe Friday and have some pics by early next week.

Comment

nice, can't wait to see it on.
              proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

should look awesome, can't wait to see it.

Comment

Awesome. Does the color match well?

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                    Awesome. Does the color match well?
                    Intruder i have seen the spoiler but have not seen it painted. Ken (protegegarage) has it at his place and will swing by hopefully Friday with his bro to help me put it on. I also have the new mazda emblem which we will be swapping. Looks 100 times nicer than the old intruder. Hopefully the paint matches and they went off of my vin number so it should.................I'm hoping.

Comment

it should be the same color, as long as your car wasnt repainted and the guy has seen the car before. but it may be a slightly different shade. Paint obviously fades with age, and unless they use a paint chip off the car to scan( my dad's friend has one of these, its sweet, perfect color match all the time) it will more than likely be just a tad off, but still, it should look good, cant wait to see it!

Mods:
                      JDM Headlights + Corners
                      JDM Tailights
                      1st Gen LX Black Wheels
                      Shaved Side Mouldings
                      Second hand 'High-Flow' Muffler
                      Cone Filter
                      KYB GR-2's + Perf Lowering Springs
                      E-Bay front strut bar
                      Gauge cluster swap w/ Tach + Indiglo gauges
                      40% Tint on side windows, 20% on rear
                      and the best custom 3rd brake light overlay...'ZOOM'

Comment

so you get it on? san you gotta see the car now i got the msp front bumper on now:D

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
                        1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                        1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun32390
                          Hey txmzdspd2gen, your second gen looks great.

Can I inquire about your roof spoiler? Is it Mazdaspeed also or from a Lantis/323F or something? I've never noticed one on a 4 door but have seen something similar on the Lantis/323F.

Sorry fo r the late reply..its not mazdaspeed i got it back in the Philippines and i love it..well the people that sits on the back loves it more cos it blocks the sun from their back..It can also be painted but I dont wanna look like a hatchback or a spoiler that came from a wagon...ASK caloyski...I dunno if they still sell this back there. I got mine back in 2000...

Comment

Haha. #4 is wicked man. Very cool! I got one too ^_^
                            Andrew
                            1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
                            My Familia

Comment

Originally posted by 96Familia
                              Haha. #4 is wicked man. Very cool! I got one too ^_^
                              Did you put it on? Pics?

Comment

Nah, haven't got it on yet. My mates dad is doing repairs to the side skirts first. Then I'll fit them, remove them and get them primed up and painted. Might be a few weeks before it's done though cos I got work everyday and can only spend 1 day a week working on it (and that's if my mate is free on that day) :-(. I'm really eager to get it done though. I'll post some pics of my car soon anyway - I'm bidding on an auction for a good digital camera :-)
                                Andrew
                                1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
                                My Familia

Comment

Working...
                                X