No announcement yet.

spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick's spoiler is the best spoiler I have ever seen on a 2nd gen ...
    And I mean Da Best 1
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
      And I mean Da Best 1
      Hater....lol!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by zshakespeare
        Speaking on the spoiler, how much civic stuff will fit on our cars? how hard would it be to modify body kits (or just a bumper lip) to fit ours. also, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR TAILS LIGTHS!? THE MIDDLE PART IS MISSING! cool, was that a custom fab?

i think motegi put a civic front end kit on her pro.
        Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
          i think motegi put a civic front end kit on her pro.
          No. Actually I think that is the bodykit that onderground came out for the protege. Here is there site they show the kit on a protege

Bienvenue sur Onderground Design, votre source d'inspiration pour explorer le monde du design créatif et innovant. Découvrez des articles, des tendances, des tutoriels et des exemples de conception qui repoussent les limites de l'art visuel.

and I think motegis car is also featured on the site check it out here

Bienvenue sur Onderground Design, votre source d'inspiration pour explorer le monde du design créatif et innovant. Découvrez des articles, des tendances, des tutoriels et des exemples de conception qui repoussent les limites de l'art visuel.

Comment

The spoiler is from a 94 civic. Yes, the rear reflector is only painted to match the body color. As well as his mirrors and door handles. I think it looks nice and definately not over done. The painted reflector makes a world of a difference. I really like the way his car looks.
            His car is what I pictured my car to look like when I bought it. Simple but not stock. But now that I see his....I feel like if I do the same than it'll just be like copying him. But he just sold his car so would it be ok??

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
            Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
            I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

And I mean Da Best 1
              I forgot who Patrick is. Link/pics?

Comment

This is Patrick's

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

what color is his car? i like that
                  In the Garage
                  Black 93 MX-3 GS
                  Bp powered
                  GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                  MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Was Everglades Mica but is now painted black.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

i appreciate the compliment bruce. It took me a couple tries to find the one that i thought worked perfect for me. i started with the touring like kris's (which is awesome) but i wanted something a lil sleaker,meaner and still sleeper.

btw i painted my car a porche basalt black but yes it was originally the mica blue.
                      Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                      FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                      Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

ohhhhh ahhhh porsche

Comment

how much did that paint job cost you?
                          Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
                            how much did that paint job cost you?
                            honestly... it ran me about 800$ + a bottle of tequila. I ran into some guys who were opening up a shop and wanted to get their name out. took them about 4 weeks for the paint job, customing my kit, changing out my spoiler and shaving all emblems and moldings.

i used to have pics of the whole process but can't find them at the moment. i'll look tho. =)
                            Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                            FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                            Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Heres on of Pats car getting 'worked':
                              Attached Files

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

I don't think that spoiler fits right,
                                that's why I don't like it ..
                                I have yet to see a spoiler that looks good on the back of a protege,
                                aside from maybe a 3rd gen protege spoiler or the 2nd gen protege spoiler
                                Bruce
                                I agree, almost. I don't mind some aftermarket ones as long as they're not to big, but I think that the factory spoiler on the second gen looks the best.
                                Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                                BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                                Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
                                X