X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davens
    But my CRX has a 1.8...

..okay, not stock, but it does.
    yeah if your the guy I think you are .. you have a 1.8 and then some ... or B16 w/turbo
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
      Damn a 2.0 V6 in that little car.. woooweee that would kick ass seriously , how much horsepower did it have?

I know I saw the 4 door version to your car a few years ago when I was in Jamaica .. I was like huh lol
      That would be 170 horses. Badass.
      Still, I prefer my lighter four-banger.

1996 Mazda Familia NEO BHA8S
      (Protege ES Fastback equivalent)

1.8l BP-ZE engine, lightly tuned.
      Check out my website for details:
      La Sagrada Familia NEO

Comment

Originally posted by macklum
        That car or 1 similar was brought to Canada for 1 year only . It can with 1.8 DOHC and 5 speed . I really didn't catch on .
        We also got it with the 1.5L as awell...
        Also, as www.a-spec.com has tried, the KL or the KL-ZE WILL NOT fit in the NEO. The firewall is just to far foward, even if the put it on a 45degree angle like it is in a 323...check out their site as the car is for sale right now i think (its the green one that everyone sees)

BTW, NEO, welcome to the club!
        (Check out my ride at www.sounddomain.com/id/kdawgone)

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Hey Neo,
          I noticed you have a 'SPORT18' sticker on your car. Is that just a spoof of the SPORT20 decal or is something authentic? If its something that is TRULY found on the car, contact me via mzdaspd@sympatico.ca
          Ciao.
          Kris

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
          Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
            Hey Neo,
            I noticed you have a 'SPORT18' sticker on your car. Is that just a spoof of the SPORT20 decal or is something authentic? If its something that is TRULY found on the car, contact me via mzdaspd@sympatico.ca
            Ciao.
            Kris
            Hi Kris, I'm glad you noticed the sticker. Nope, it's not authentic. I happened to come across a guy who was making SPORT15 stickers for 1.5 S-Wagon (Pro5) owners and I asked him to make me one for my 1.8. Last time I heard, he had sold out of both (I just checked, and yeah, they're all gone ).

I had visited your page several times before, actually, and your ride is one of my favorites. Where'd you get your JDM hoodscoop, BTW?

I tried accessing the a-spec.com link, but without success. I'd really like to see the NEO, though.

La Sagrada Familia NEO

Comment

Neo,
              Sorry, its www.a-spec.ca, not .com!
              The scoop is OEM and i got it from corksport.com

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                よろしく!
                ‚±‚¿‚炱‚»I

La Sagrada Familia NEO

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                  Neo,
                  Sorry, its www.a-spec.ca, not .com!
                  The scoop is OEM and i got it from corksport.com
                  I took a look at that page and the things they do are out of this world! I can't even imagine shoehorning a 2.5l V6 in my engine bay. And a rotary B-series pickup?! I enjoyed seeing that Canadian-spec NEO. It was interesting to see all the differences in detail (e.g. bumper). Too bad the V6 didn't fit, but I see they've got a turbocharger installed in there. Kudos!

La Sagrada Familia NEO

Comment

I live in Canada. My sister have one of these rare 323. Its a 1.5 automatic. Here is a pic:

I have read somewhere that only 150 of them where sold in Canada in 1995. 2 version was available, the GS with the 1.5 engine and the LS with the 1.8 engine. Most of them sold in Canada was the GS version.

Comment

Originally posted by TR3CK
                      I live in Canada. My sister have one of these rare 323. Its a 1.5 automatic.
                      I have read somewhere that only 150 of them where sold in Canada in 1995. 2 version was available, the GS with the 1.5 engine and the LS with the 1.8 engine. Most of them sold in Canada was the GS version.
                      Your sister is a lucky girl!

La Sagrada Familia NEO

Comment

Hey Neo!
                        What an amazing car you have there. Just when I thought I've seen it all, you car comes into the picture... It is so cool!

We have the Lantis here in the Philippines but never seen the 2 door.
                        Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by andy329
                          Hey Neo!
                          What an amazing car you have there. Just when I thought I've seen it all, you car comes into the picture... It is so cool!

We have the Lantis here in the Philippines but never seen the 2 door.
                          Thanks Andy. I'm really honored by your comments, especially from someone with such an incredible show car such as yours. I thoroughly enjoyed reading "The Making of Mr. Blue". Surfing the Philippines site gives me a lot of inspiration for future projects.

La Sagrada Familia NEO

Comment

Originally posted by neo
                            Thanks Andy. I'm really honored by your comments, especially from someone with such an incredible show car such as yours. I thoroughly enjoyed reading "The Making of Mr. Blue". Surfing the Philippines site gives me a lot of inspiration for future projects.
                            LOL! Welcome to the "Mutual Admiration Society"!
                            Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

I know this is a very old thread but I am in hope someone can help me.
                              I have just bought my better half a car very similar to yours neo, it is a Japanese import to the UK and is approx 1994 year. It is an Auto with a 1.5 engine.
                              My problem is I need a couple of things for it, the exhaust system is rotten but I think I can modify the 323F one but my main problem is the cable from the gearshift to the auto box is broken and I am having trouble finding a replacement. I tried the local Mazda dealer and they contacted UK HQ, eventually they gave me a cable but it was the wrong one, it was the interlock between brake and gear shift. Now after 3 Months they say they cant help as according to their info it should have a metal rod and not a cable.
                              Does anyone know where I can source a cable from.
                              Thanks for reading and any info would be a great help.
                              Regards
                              Hood

Comment

True but doesnt the ES (stock) have same engine as that to the 93 miata?
                                Looked it up wuz wondering on gettin feedback on should I get it done Any votes?

Comment

Working...
                                X