No announcement yet.

i lowered my pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not gonna lie to you, i feel bad for this poor car, but i dunno with this many quality tasteful mods that strutman does to his wonderful example of a performance machine, it might just win some awards, or trophies, or something.

but we can only hope that with this much attention paid to the look, and mechanics of this pure racing machine, that someone will notice it, and give it the respect, and the credit it deserves.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

excellent sarcasm!

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
        im not gonna lie to you, i feel bad for this poor car, but i dunno with this many quality tasteful mods that strutman does to his wonderful example of a performance machine, it might just win some awards, or trophies, or something.

but we can only hope that with this much attention paid to the look, and mechanics of this pure racing machine, that someone will notice it, and give it the respect, and the credit it deserves.
        Almost there

jdm tails... check
        jdm bumper... check
        ms lip... check
        ms grill... check
        ms sideskirts... check
        ms rear skirts... check
        ms spoiler... check
        ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
        Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by strutman
          let me put it this way... i don't care what you say, the setup will not fail...laugh all you want... but it will last for years. i promise you that. you'll see...
          I think everyone has laughed all the want already.

So now you're saying this will last for years?
          What happened to getting new struts to replace the ones you're going to blow (in 5,4,3,2,1) and the new springs?

Comment

Working...
          X