X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the overlay is mostly just for daytime looks when then lights arent on

Comment

Originally posted by Sleezer1533 View Post
      Well the overlay is mostly just for daytime looks when then lights arent on
      ok got ya

Comment

I tend to agree, I don't much like blacked out headlights. Otherwise the car looks great! Ghetto rigged or not probably a good idea to get that ground wire away from the header, lol. Gas lines are somewhat see through right? You're probably just getting carbon build up in the line from the EGR. Carbon build up is pretty normal as far as I know... tends to build up in the EGR valves themselves and require cleaning every so often.
        '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

Awesome car sleezer, makes me want to mod my girlfriend's protege, I drive a Honda Prelude 00'.

Comment

you should dude. your gf has he better car. no point modding the prelude.
            loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
            73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
            sigpic

Comment

aint the lude faster? with a millon aftermarket parts. But the lude will get stolen b4 the mazda..so just mod the protege :p

Comment

BOOOOO!!!

Ill put up some pics of the damage tomorrow

Not too much damage, passenger fender is pushed in right at the bumper gap, bumper is scrapped up, and wheel well splash guard is pushed out an inch or so

Comment

oh noez!!! the carnage!!!!

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                  sigpic

Comment

bad luck sorry man.
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

not cool...sorry to see that man.

Comment

Im surprised at how calm I was and am about the whole thing. I simply lost traction and the car slid into the guard rail with the front passengers corner taking the brunt. But once the car stopped I was just like "eh **** happens".

Hopefully I can pull off and adjust the dented fender and the bumper and splash guard will come into line

Comment

So this is the damage after my recent trip into a guard rail...

The Crash:

The Damage:

The Fix ... Think I can start a new fad?? :p

On another not, got my catch can today...

Comment

Lovin the fix!!! If i ever get into another fender bender with the speed3 and dont feel like dealing with insurance or forking over the outrageous amounts of money to pay for damage, ill be following your lead.
                            '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

so dope. lol.

sigpic

Comment

lol thats funny. glad u just shrug it off and made fun of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X