• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ace View Post
    Mine doesn't. lol
    I start it and it dies..
    lol...i mean do u know y?

Comment

So Im thinking of re-painting the wheels this spring since my front passengers side wheel got scrapped up when I hit the guard rail.

What do you guys think...
      Stick with the black/red lip Ive got going on now

or...
      This I saw the other day and I might try it

Waddya think?

Comment

man i love kappa's car. i think the red rims would look good for you
        Legendary Build LINK>

Comment

Yea his car is pretty awesome

So that makes Black/Red:0 Metallic Red:1

Comment

Hmm... Idk I mean the all red looks AWESOME on that 3, but I don't know how it would look with your wheels. You should try to photoshop it or somethin.
            '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

well the rims are factory rims, came right off my Protege5.. so would make it easy to tell if you'll like the all red or not. But its paint if you don't like just take them off the car prep and repaint...

IMO the red looks good for winter wheels cause they are always dirty, running them all year would get tired fast..

Comment

Thats the thing, just a normal red would be too much for me IMO, but this metallic red has deeper tones that I think might work well with the blacked out rest of my car

Comment

metallic red +1
                  loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
                  73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                  sigpic

Comment

I like what you've already got. The black with red lip. The metallic red wheels just seems like too much to me.

But, if someone could photoshop your current wheels into metallic red, I might change my vote.

Comment

^Ill see what I can conjure up

Comment

+1 for photoshopped red metallic... what looks good on one car may not look good on another even with the same paint scheme
                        '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

^this is definitely a fair point. +1 for the shoop.
                          loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
                          73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                          sigpic

Comment

^^
                            1988 Mercury Tracer. (aka Ford Laser)

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

I kinda like those red wheels.. I'd say it's worth a shot!

Comment

Ok so the guy who said he did a shop for me over at M247 hasnt posted it, and hes kinda a douche so I dont feel like asking.

Anyway I think what Im going to do is re-do the wheels black and use the metallic red for the lip

compromise, compromise lol

Comment

Working...
                                X